|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Union soldiers find on Aylesworth's accomplice?
(a) Secret Union plans.
(b) Poison to kill General Grant.
(c) Money for bribes.
(d) Weapons plans.
2. Who conducted Emma's debriefing?
(a) Colonel Shrub.
(b) General McClellan.
(c) Dr. Hodes.
(d) Major Butler.
3. Who would accompany Emma to the Confederate Camp in Aylesworth's plan?
(a) Dr. Hole.
(b) Mr. Woodworth.
(c) Miss Emlan.
(d) Mr. Hall
4. Who was the Confederate Army's new commander at the battle of Richmond?
(a) General Stuart.
(b) General Beauregard.
(c) General Hampton.
(d) General E Lee.
5. What job did Emma take in Louisville?
(b) Supply buyer.
(d) Shop foreman.
6. What did Dr. Hodes do to Emma despite being glad to see her?
(a) He took her pay away.
(b) He fired her.
(c) He reassigned her to cleaning duty.
(d) He scolded her for taking time away from her work.
7. Where was Emma's regiment dispatched to after the Seven Days' battle?
(a) To the Shenandoah Valley
(b) To Washington.
(c) To Louisville.
(d) To Gettysburg.
8. Who attacked the cavalry unit Emma brought a message to in Chapter 11?
(a) A Confederate patrol.
(b) A bear.
(c) A spy.
(d) A sniper.
9. What did the delays in the Union attack plans result in?
(a) Union retreat.
(b) A fragmented battle field.
(c) The Union having more troops.
(d) The Confederates being able to retreat.
10. What name did Emma take for her identity?
(a) Bridget O'Shea.
(b) James Taylor.
(c) Ronald Marchal.
11. What did Aylesworth prepare for Emma the following night?
(a) Two train ticket.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A large meal.
(d) Two horses.
12. Whom did Emma visit after being debriefed?
(a) Major Smith.
(b) Mrs. Butler.
(c) The Chaplain.
(d) General McClellan.
13. What was Emma's reward for her action in Louisville?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A Confederate sword.
(c) A Confederate pistol.
(d) A horse.
14. Whom did Emma first tell her story of the dying soldier?
(a) To a slave she was traveling with.
(b) To General Ewell's aid.
(c) To Major McKee.
(d) To the sentry.
15. Where did Emma go during her leave?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to shake Emma's hand personally?
2. Who led the Confederate Army facing Emma's new army?
3. What did McClellan order his men to build?
4. When did Emma ride back to the Union Camp?
5. Who was in charge of the Ninth Corps at the end of 1862?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)