|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Emma reassigned as?
(a) A cook.
(b) A spy.
(c) A courier.
(d) A nurse.
2. Where did Emma spend the first night of her second mission?
(a) In the Confederate camp.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In a house.
3. Whom did Emma first tell her story of the dying soldier?
(a) To the sentry.
(b) To a slave she was traveling with.
(c) To Major McKee.
(d) To General Ewell's aid.
4. What did Emma wave when approaching the sentry of the Union camp according to Chapter 8?
(a) A white flag.
(b) Her rifle.
(c) Her red bandana.
(d) Her hand.
5. What stopped Emma as she was nearing the Confederate Camp at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) Gun fire.
(b) A sentry.
(c) A land slide.
(d) A river.
6. Who won the Seven Day's Battle?
(a) No one.
(b) The Union.
(c) The Confederacy.
(d) Reports are contradictory.
7. Where was Emma's regiment dispatched to after the Seven Days' battle?
(a) To Louisville.
(b) To the Shenandoah Valley
(c) To Gettysburg.
(d) To Washington.
8. What did Emma tell Aylesworth at the start of Chapter 14?
(a) She wanted to give her fortune to the south.
(b) She wanted to leave for the north.
(c) She wanted a raise.
(d) She wanted to join the Confederate Army.
9. Who did Emma make contact with at the gala?
(a) P. N. Aylesworth.
(b) P. V. Rokwell.
(c) A. K. Himsher.
(d) A. L. Behowl.
10. When did the Army of the Potomac take Yorktown?
(a) First part of May 1862.
(b) First part of June1862.
(c) Second part of May 1862.
(d) Second part of March 1862.
11. What did Emma think was her responsibility toward the soldier?
(a) To capture him.
(b) To bring him back to the Confederate Camp.
(c) To care for him.
(d) To kill him.
12. What did Emma carry when she took on her new African American woman disguise?
(a) A bag.
(b) A cane.
(c) A basket.
(d) A cantine.
13. Where did Emma go during her leave?
(c) New York.
14. What was the name of the soldier Emma found?
(a) Mark Gall.
(b) Allen Hall.
(c) Roger Call.
(d) Richard Mall.
15. Who came to shake Emma's hand personally?
(a) Colonel Shrub.
(b) Major Butler.
(c) Dr. Hodes.
(d) General McClellan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rebel wounded?
2. Who would accompany Emma to the Confederate Camp in Aylesworth's plan?
3. What was the last battle the soldier fought?
4. Who came to the United States in great numbers in the decade of the Civil War?
5. Who conducted Emma's debriefing?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)