1. Where did the Union soldiers gather according to Seymour Reit in Chapter 1?
The Flint Courthouse.
2. Why were the soldiers anxious?
To go off to war.
3. What were the soldiers certain would only last three weeks?
4. What did Emma Edmonds do to avoid being discovered as a female?
She pulled her cap down low.
5. What was Emma accustomed to wearing?
6. How many volunteers did President Lincoln asked for?
7. What were the Michigan Volunteer Infantry also known as?
The Union Grays.
This section contains 3,965 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)