|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: May 6, 1983 and Chapter 16: What Happened After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was carrying out raids on Union regiments at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) General "Stonewall" Jackson.
(b) General Hampton.
(c) General John Morgan.
(d) General Stuart.
2. What did Emma tell Aylesworth at the start of Chapter 14?
(a) She wanted a raise.
(b) She wanted to join the Confederate Army.
(c) She wanted to give her fortune to the south.
(d) She wanted to leave for the north.
3. What was Emma asked to do by the Confederate soldiers?
(a) To stay with the group.
(b) To ride behind.
(c) To leave the area quickly.
(d) To act as a look out.
4. What did Emma carry when she took on her new African American woman disguise?
(a) A bag.
(b) A cantine.
(c) A basket.
(d) A cane.
5. Where was Rebel wounded?
(a) His underbelly.
(b) His head.
(c) His legs.
(d) His side
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Emma do before sleeping on the first night inside the Confederate camp?
2. Who led the Potomac Army in March 1862?
3. Who helped Emma study for the covert operation?
4. What did Emma think she would have to do if James recognized her?
5. How many personnel constituted the medical team?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)