|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: May 6, 1983 and Chapter 16: What Happened After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aylesworth prepare for Emma the following night?
(a) Two horses.
(b) Two train ticket.
(c) A large meal.
(d) A carriage.
2. Who was carrying out raids on Union regiments at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) General Stuart.
(b) General John Morgan.
(c) General Hampton.
(d) General "Stonewall" Jackson.
3. What type of hair did Emma have for her disguise?
4. Who did not recognize Emma in her disguise?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Mrs. Butler.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) Dr. Hodes.
5. Where did Emma go to be treated for malaria?
(a) Cairo, IL
(b) Chicago, IL.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Emma visit after being debriefed?
2. What did Emma wave when approaching the sentry of the Union camp according to Chapter 8?
3. Whose staff was Major McKee part of?
4. Why did Emma refuse to go to the hospital for her wound?
5. Who shot at Emma as she approached the Union soldiers?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)