|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: March 20, 1862.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many volunteers did President Lincoln asked for?
2. Where did Emma say she was born when enrolling as Franklin Thompson?
(a) Montreal, Canada.
(b) St John, Canada.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
3. What was the name of the head surgeon?
(a) Dr. Marks.
(b) Dr. Rhum.
(c) Dr. Hodes.
(d) Dr. Young.
4. Where did Emma and James first meet?
(d) New York.
5. How long did a nurse's shift last?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many personnel constituted the medical team?
2. What city did Emma have time to visit before her deployment?
3. What city was key to the Union Army's strategy in the early days of the war?
4. What did Mrs. Butler decide to do when she learned of Emma's secret?
5. Whose execution did Emma hear about a few days after telling Mrs. Butler of her secret?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)