|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: June 10, 1862.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Emma given to recover from her wound at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
2. What did Emma carry when she took on her new African American woman disguise?
(a) A cane.
(b) A basket.
(c) A bag.
(d) A cantine.
3. When did McClellan order the attack on the Confederate camp for?
(a) 4 days after Emma's return.
(b) 3 days after Emma's return.
(c) 2 days after Emma's return.
(d) 5 days after Emma's return.
4. Why did Emma reject the obvious choice for a disguise to go behind enemy lines?
(a) She could not count.
(b) She knew nothing about Louisville.
(c) Other soldiers would ask too many questions.
(d) The South had few Catholic churches.
5. Who tried to discourage Emma from going on the battlefield at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) Mrs. Butler.
(b) Dr. Hodes.
(c) Genral McClellan.
(d) The Chaplain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Emma volunteer during her leave?
2. What made the battle more difficult than anticipated?
3. What made the advances of the Union army slow and arduous?
4. Who won the Seven Day's Battle?
5. What show did Emma remember seeing in Washington?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)