|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: June 10, 1862.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Emma allowed to use to gain crucial intelligence?
(b) Whatever means necessary.
(d) Her gun.
2. Who tried to discourage Emma from going on the battlefield at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) Mrs. Butler.
(b) The Chaplain.
(c) Genral McClellan.
(d) Dr. Hodes.
3. When did the Army of the Potomac take Yorktown?
(a) First part of June1862.
(b) Second part of March 1862.
(c) Second part of May 1862.
(d) First part of May 1862.
4. What name did Emma take for her first spy assignment?
5. Who was the Confederate Army's new commander at the battle of Richmond?
(a) General Hampton.
(b) General Beauregard.
(c) General E Lee.
(d) General Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Emma visit after being debriefed?
2. Who was in charge of the Ninth Corps at the end of 1862?
3. Who came to shake Emma's hand personally?
4. Who won the Seven Day's Battle?
5. Where did Emma volunteer during her leave?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)