|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two very old workers go to the icon corner in the compositors' room at 4:00 p.m. to do what?
(a) Quit for the day.
(b) Set up an altar.
(c) Take a break.
(d) Pray at the altar maintained in the corner.
2. When is the only time Lisa speaks at dinner?
(a) To ask a dish be passed.
(b) To pay a compliment to the meal.
(c) In response to a question.
(d) In correcting the children.
3. Following the concert, Selwyn instructs Charlie to stop to look at what?
(a) The stars.
(b) An art museum.
(c) City fountains.
(d) A cathedral.
4. At tea at Selwyn's with Charlie, Dolly suddenly states, "Uncle Charlie wants to take us back with him to Norbury," and also adds what?
(a) "I don't want to leave Russia, it's the beginning of summer."
(b) "I don't want to leave Russia, it's the beginning of spring."
(c) "I don't want to leave Russia, it's the beginning of winter."
(d) "I don't want to leave Russia, it's the beginning of autumn."
5. What message does Frank send Tvyordov the morning after the break-in at the shop?
(a) He has the day off, but no pay.
(b) He has the morning off, but no pay.
(c) He has the morning off with pay.
(d) He has the day off with pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the individual Frank surprises say he is doing after hours?
2. Why does the train make a half-hour stop in Mozhaisk before it proceeds toward Berlin?
3. Frank replies how to the Defense Ministry saying he is pursuing steps to be able to sell Reid Press and perhaps leave Russia?
4. What does Frank tell the individual he finds in the shop to do?
5. In seeing him off at the station, Frank realizes Charlie seems to have forgotten what?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)