|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frank meets them across the square on Palm Sunday, what do the children do?
(a) Beg him to go with them to the dacha with Lisa.
(b) Beg him to let them go for pastry with Lisa.
(c) Beg him to let them go for tea with Lisa.
(d) Beg him to let them go to the dacha with Lisa.
2. Which of the children does Frank tell Dolly he plans take to meet Charlie?
(a) Only Ben.
(b) None of them.
(c) Only Dolly.
(d) All of them.
3. During their walk, Charlie suggests to Frank he return where with his children?
4. What are Dolly and Ben doing when Frank arrives home following the after hours incident at Reid Press?
(c) Practicing their instruments.
5. Where does Kuriatin take Charlie outing in his Wolseley car, with Bernov as an interpreter, at the start of Chapter 19?
(a) The Chaplaincy.
(b) The Moscow Cathedral.
(c) The Merchants' Church.
(d) The Merchant's Market.
Short Answer Questions
1. In seeing him off at the station, Frank realizes Charlie seems to have forgotten what?
2. Who is the patron saint of printing?
3. What is the quickest way to the Reid dacha after getting off at the nearby village railroad station?
4. When is the only time Lisa speaks at dinner?
5. On Palm Sunday, Lisa takes the children where, with Frank saying he shall join them later?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)