|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, Nellie receives a wire from Charlie advising he will be arriving when in Moscow?
(a) August 31.
(b) March 31.
(c) May 31.
(d) January 31.
2. While Charlie is out with Selwyn, Frank calls on Mrs. Graham again to ask about whom?
(d) Miss Kinsman.
3. When is the only time Lisa speaks at dinner?
(a) In response to a question.
(b) To pay a compliment to the meal.
(c) To ask a dish be passed.
(d) In correcting the children.
4. What does Tvyordor tell Frank he plans to do with his tools?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Give them to No. 2 compositor.
(c) Pass them on to his son.
(d) Toss them in the river.
5. While Charlie is out with Bernov and Kuriatin in the latter's Wolseley car, Frank receives what at his office?
(a) A telephone call from Nellie.
(b) A wire from Nellie.
(c) A letter from Nellie.
(d) New official regulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the individual Frank finds at work after hours do upon being surprised?
2. Which of the children does Frank tell Dolly he plans take to meet Charlie?
3. What does Mrs. Graham suggest to Frank regarding Lisa?
4. When Charlie arrives, Frank promptly asks about Nellie and is told what?
5. At his home, Selwyn offers Dolly and Charlie a tea of sorts that he brews from nine herbs of healing, and that Dolly says are for what?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)