|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does the bear begin to tear apart?
(c) Living room.
(d) Dining room.
2. Since Lisa's haircut, Frank what?.
(a) Disagrees with Dolly.
(b) Is able to make a few polite comments.
(c) Is overwhelmed by her beauty.
(d) Tries to avoid looking at Lisa.
3. Chapter 18 opens with Charlie admiring Moscow and viewing Frank's life as being out of what literary tale?
(a) Arabian Nights.
(b) Gulliver's Travels.
(c) Sinbad the Adventurer.
(d) For Whom the Bell Tolls.
4. What is the name of Selwyn's book that Frank is printing?
(a) Pine Tree Thoughts.
(b) Maple Tree Thoughts.
(c) Birch Tree Thoughts.
(d) Oak Tree Thoughts.
5. Frank initially takes on an apprenticeship where upon finishing his courses?
(a) At Coopers of Nottingham.
(b) At Croppers of Nottingham.
(c) At Croppers of Nottingham.
(d) At Culpeppers of Nottingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. The notice releasing Frank of responsibility for Volodya goes on to say there is no further objection to his leaving Russia, and what else?
2. Nellie has her pregnancies in what sequence in Germany?
3. What message does Frank send Tvyordov the morning after the break-in at the shop?
4. What does Sergei, a servant, toss at the bear?
5. Why does the train make a half-hour stop in Mozhaisk before it proceeds toward Berlin?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)