|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nellie take with her when she leaves home?
(a) Dolly, Ben, Alexandra.
(b) Dolly, Ben, Annushka.
(c) Dolly, Ben, Andrea.
(d) Dolly, Ben, Alicia.
2. After reading Nellie's letter, what does Frank tell his staff?
(a) Nellie left for Paris, he doesn't know when she will return.
(b) Nellie left with the children, he doesn't know when she will return.
(c) Nellie took the children to Bridgeport, he doesn't know when she will return.
(d) Nellie left for London with the children, it is unknown when she will return.
3. Following their marriage, Frank and Nellie stop in Frankfurt, Germany for how long en route to Moscow?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. Frank's goal is seeing the break-in investigation does not what?
(a) Frighten Tyvordov away.
(b) Raise insurance costs.
(c) Become a major security issue.
(d) Avoiding future break-ins.
5. When she met Frank, Nellie was soon to take a qualifying exam for what position?
(b) Pharmacy assistant.
(c) Dental assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dolly offers that Uncle Charlie should be leaving soon as he had not brought her mother back, and what else?
2. What does Sergei, a servant, toss at the bear?
3. After collecting his children where he finds them, Frank takes them where?
4. Mrs. Graham tells Frank she would never suggest Miss Kinsman as a governess as she knows what?
5. The notice releasing Frank of responsibility for Volodya goes on to say there is no further objection to his leaving Russia, and what else?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)