|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 18 opens with Charlie admiring Moscow and viewing Frank's life as being out of what literary tale?
(a) Arabian Nights.
(b) Gulliver's Travels.
(c) For Whom the Bell Tolls.
(d) Sinbad the Adventurer.
2. Which of the children does Frank tell Dolly he plans take to meet Charlie?
(a) All of them.
(b) Only Ben.
(c) None of them.
(d) Only Dolly.
3. When does Tvyordov take his break each day?
4. Subsequent to his initial apprenticeship, where does Frank transfer to?
(a) Hoes of Norbury.
(b) Hues of Norbury.
(c) Hoses of Norbury.
(d) Hoots of Norbury.
5. When Frank arrives where his children were said to be at, he is told they are now where?
(a) The home of the station master.
(b) A local mission house.
(c) The fire station.
(d) The home of the police chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, a messenger delivers a letter from Nellie to Frank at what location?
2. How does Selwyn initially describe Lisa Ivanovna to Frank as?
3. What does Bert die of?
4. Who is the patron saint of printing?
5. One day before Palm Sunday, Lisa surprises Frank by asking what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)