|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In an effort to ingratiate himself with neighboring businesses, Frank arranges to pay for what?
(a) Garbage disposal for the whole block.
(b) Fire service for the whole block.
(c) A night watchman for the whole block.
(d) Clearing of snow for the entire block.
2. Following the concert, Selwyn instructs Charlie to stop to look at what?
(a) City fountains.
(b) The stars.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A cathedral.
3. Where does Frank meet Kuriatin to discuss the issue when he fails to provide the wood?
(a) Kuriatin's home.
(b) Frank's office at Reid Press.
(c) Kuriatin's office.
(d) The steam room at the baths.
4. In seeing him off at the station, Frank realizes Charlie seems to have forgotten what?
(a) The main goal of his visit.
(b) Where it was he was heading.
(c) His hat.
(d) Some of the packages he was taking.
5. Selwyn states Frank's difficulty deciding about Miss Kinsman reflects what indecision?
(a) Whether Frank should send Dolly and Ben to boarding school.
(b) What Frank should do about Nellie.
(c) Whether Frank should hire a governess.
(d) What Frank should do about Miss Kinsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Reid family home in Russia burns down how far in the riots?
2. Frank does not see the outside world making a sufficient impression on Lisa for her to cry over what?
3. Frank replies how to the Defense Ministry saying he is pursuing steps to be able to sell Reid Press and perhaps leave Russia?
4. Frank calls whom immediately after reading Nellie's letter?
5. In Chapter 14, what does Frank find upon arriving at work after hours?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)