|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie wire Frank back the third day?
(a) Nellie is safe and well with him.
(b) He heard from her once, but has no other information.
(c) Nellie is safe and well, but not there with him.
(d) He has not seen or heard from Nellie.
2. Whose reputation likely accounts for a portion of Reidka's success?
(a) The primary consultant.
(b) The chief editor.
(c) The chief compositor.
(d) The senior engineer.
3. Selwyn takes Charlie to a concert to hear Scriabin play what instrument?
4. In what year is Offshore, Human Voices, the Beginning of Spring set?
5. In seeing him off at the station, Frank realizes Charlie seems to have forgotten what?
(a) Where it was he was heading.
(b) Some of the packages he was taking.
(c) His hat.
(d) The main goal of his visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time Lisa speaks at dinner?
2. After Lisa and the children depart on Palm Sunday, Frank gets a call from which division within the Ministry of Defense?
3. Kuriatin calls asking Frank to have dinner with him at what very noisy tea-room?
4. Two very old workers go to the icon corner in the compositors' room at 4:00 p.m. to do what?
5. Who is born in late autumn of 1911?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)