|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham suggest to Frank regarding Lisa?
(a) Be using her beauty to advance herself.
(b) She may be seeking to supplant Nellie.
(c) She may be teaching revolutionary theories to the children.
(d) She may be part of a revolutionary group.
2. Who introduces Frank to Muriel Kinsman?
(a) Thomas Graham.
(b) Reverend Graham.
(c) Mrs. Graham.
(d) Mr. Graham.
3. Nellie's brother, Charlie, writes to whom and how frequently?
(a) Nellie, sporadically.
(b) Nellie, at Christmas.
(c) Nellie, regularly.
(d) Frank, regularly.
4. How does Frank decide whether or not to take a police inspector to the office with him after hours?
(a) By having his pistol in his coat pocket.
(b) By taking Selwyn along with him.
(c) By tossing a coin.
(d) By not wanting to waste a single moment.
5. Whom is Nellie living with when she meets Frank in Norbury?
(a) Her sister and her husband?
(b) Her father and his second wife.
(c) Her brother and his wife.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Frank finally recognize regarding Nellie?
2. Selwyn takes Charlie to a concert to hear Scriabin play what instrument?
3. Who pounds on the door of the location Frank finds his children at?
4. Frank is used to human warmth, from his Russian work contacts and even his servants, but all Dolly gives him is what?
5. Frank replies how to the Defense Ministry saying he is pursuing steps to be able to sell Reid Press and perhaps leave Russia?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)