|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Selwyn have concern about?
(a) Frank's children.
(b) His book.
(c) The giant press.
2. Where does Kuriatin take Charlie outing in his Wolseley car, with Bernov as an interpreter, at the start of Chapter 19?
(a) The Moscow Cathedral.
(b) The Merchant's Market.
(c) The Chaplaincy.
(d) The Merchants' Church.
3. Since Lisa's haircut, Frank what?.
(a) Is able to make a few polite comments.
(b) Tries to avoid looking at Lisa.
(c) Is overwhelmed by her beauty.
(d) Disagrees with Dolly.
4. Although born and raised in Russia, Frank is viewed by everyone as what?
(a) Russian businessman.
(b) English businessman.
(c) Polish businessman.
(d) German businessman.
5. As Frank departs the Chaplaincy, Miss Kinsman follows how closely?
(a) Approaching at a quick pace.
(b) Some distance.
(c) Relatively closely.
(d) Shyly approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charlie arrives, Frank promptly asks about Nellie and is told what?
2. Who is the patron saint of printing?
3. At his home, Selwyn offers Dolly and Charlie a tea of sorts that he brews from nine herbs of healing, and that Dolly says are for what?
4. Subsequent to his initial apprenticeship, where does Frank transfer to?
5. Which two individuals make a knowing comment to Frank about his hiring Lisa so soon after Nellie leaves?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)