|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is advancing in power in Russia, appears to be very corrupt, and concerns Frank?
(a) Nicholas II.
(b) Piotr Stolypin.
(c) Grigori Rasputin.
(d) Vladimir Lenin.
2. Whom is Nellie living with when she meets Frank in Norbury?
(a) Her sister and her husband?
(b) Her father and his second wife.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her brother and his wife.
3. In Chapter 7, Frank believes Nellie will return, and he wires all the railway stations as far as where?
4. The kitchen-mother Frank finds watching his children normally is available for how much per day?
(a) 80 kopeks a day.
(b) 90 kopeks a day.
(c) 100 kopeks a day.
(d) 70 kopeks a day.
5. When she met Frank, Nellie was soon to take a qualifying exam for what position?
(a) Dental assistant.
(d) Pharmacy assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in Chapter 10, Frank learns Miss Kinsman has left for where?
2. Why does Frank transfer from Nottingham to Norbury?
3. In taking over Reidka, Frank learns which overseer has been cheating the employees?
4. As Frank departs the Chaplaincy, Miss Kinsman follows how closely?
5. Who is getting a bear cub as a present?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)