|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although born and raised in Russia, Frank is viewed by everyone as what?
(a) Polish businessman.
(b) German businessman.
(c) English businessman.
(d) Russian businessman.
2. When Frank arrives where his children were said to be at, he is told they are now where?
(a) The fire station.
(b) The home of the station master.
(c) A local mission house.
(d) The home of the police chief.
3. Whom does Nellie take with her when she leaves home?
(a) Dolly, Ben, Alexandra.
(b) Dolly, Ben, Andrea.
(c) Dolly, Ben, Annushka.
(d) Dolly, Ben, Alicia.
4. In Chapter 2, Frank receives a call informing him his children are being taken care of where?
(a) The station master's home.
(b) The police station.
(c) The train station.
(d) The cathedral.
5. How does Frank respond to Dolly saying she thinks he asks too much of Nellie?
(a) That is between Nellie and Frank.
(b) She may be right.
(c) He does not agree.
(d) Perhaps, but not enough for her to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. The choral society Frank and Nellie met at was performing what at the time?
2. When she met Frank, Nellie was soon to take a qualifying exam for what position?
3. What courses did Frank study prior to taking on an apprenticeship?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Selwyn inadvertently leave behind?
5. Frank's father, Bert, dies when?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)