|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she asks for his address, Frank offers to escort Miss Kinsman where?
(a) The tram.
(b) The taxi.
(c) His home.
(d) The Chaplaincy.
2. When Frank meets them across the square on Palm Sunday, what do the children do?
(a) Beg him to let them go for pastry with Lisa.
(b) Beg him to let them go to the dacha with Lisa.
(c) Beg him to let them go for tea with Lisa.
(d) Beg him to go with them to the dacha with Lisa.
3. The night prior to Charlie leaving, when he suggests Lisa accompany him with the children en route home to ease Frank's mind, Frank asks what?
(a) If he has asked her.
(b) If Nellie will meet them.
(c) Why does he think the children should leave.
(d) Who will take care of the children in Norbury.
4. When she met Frank, Nellie was soon to take a qualifying exam for what position?
(a) Dental assistant.
(b) Pharmacy assistant.
5. In Chapter 14, what does Frank find upon arriving at work after hours?
(a) An individual ransacking his office.
(b) Tvyordov working.
(c) The night watchman sleeping.
(d) A student sitting at a stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank reply as Lisa enters the room with the two men and says in Russian, she did not plan to stay knowing he wants to talk with Charlie?
2. Following the after hours surprise at work, Frank finds Lisa at home doing what?
3. What does Mrs. Graham suggest to Frank regarding Lisa?
4. At tea at Selwyn's with Charlie, Dolly suddenly states, "Uncle Charlie wants to take us back with him to Norbury," and also adds what?
5. What is Frank's response when Lisa arrives on her first day?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)