|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's response when Lisa arrives on her first day?
(a) He excuses himself to make a call.
(b) He avoids talking to her.
(c) He speaks with Toma.
(d) He avoids looking at her.
2. What town does Lisa come from?
3. As Frank departs the Chaplaincy, Miss Kinsman follows how closely?
(a) Shyly approaching.
(b) Relatively closely.
(c) Some distance.
(d) Approaching at a quick pace.
4. Following the after hours surprise at work, Frank finds Lisa at home doing what?
(d) Playing the piano.
5. When is the only time Lisa speaks at dinner?
(a) In response to a question.
(b) To pay a compliment to the meal.
(c) In correcting the children.
(d) To ask a dish be passed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the children does Frank tell Dolly he plans take to meet Charlie?
2. Frank initially takes on an apprenticeship where upon finishing his courses?
3. When Frank interviews Lisa Ivanovna, how do Dolly and Ben seem to take to her?
4. Whose reputation likely accounts for a portion of Reidka's success?
5. As she asks for his address, Frank offers to escort Miss Kinsman where?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)