|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do when he spots Lisa and the children across the square on Palm Sunday?
(a) Abandons Volodya.
(b) Tells Volodya not to mention the burglary.
(c) Tells Volodya not to mention the shooting.
(d) Takes Volodya with him.
2. Which two individuals make a knowing comment to Frank about his hiring Lisa so soon after Nellie leaves?
(a) Tvyordov and Toma.
(b) Kuriatin and Cherkovsky.
(c) Kuriatin and Toma.
(d) Kuriatin and Tvyordov.
3. Subsequent to his initial apprenticeship, where does Frank transfer to?
(a) Hoses of Norbury.
(b) Hues of Norbury.
(c) Hoes of Norbury.
(d) Hoots of Norbury.
4. Frank's goal is seeing the break-in investigation does not what?
(a) Raise insurance costs.
(b) Become a major security issue.
(c) Frighten Tyvordov away.
(d) Avoiding future break-ins.
5. What does Frank purchase Volodya as they walk away from the Defense Ministry?
(a) Pussy-willow branches.
(b) Pine cones.
(c) Palm leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does the bear begin to tear apart?
2. What does Mrs. Graham suggest to Frank regarding Lisa?
3. What does Mitya give the dancing bear to drink at the party?
4. What is Frank's response when Lisa arrives on her first day?
5. Which of the children does Frank tell Dolly he plans take to meet Charlie?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)