|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Frank believes that foreigners will be able to run businesses in Moscow for how many more years?
(a) 2 to 5.
(b) 6 to 8.
(c) 5 to 10.
(d) 10 to 15.
2. When Frank arrives where his children were said to be at, he is told they are now where?
(a) The home of the police chief.
(b) The home of the station master.
(c) The fire station.
(d) A local mission house.
3. Nellie's brother, Charlie, writes to whom and how frequently?
(a) Nellie, regularly.
(b) Nellie, sporadically.
(c) Nellie, at Christmas.
(d) Frank, regularly.
4. How does Frank respond to Dolly saying she thinks he asks too much of Nellie?
(a) That is between Nellie and Frank.
(b) Perhaps, but not enough for her to leave.
(c) She may be right.
(d) He does not agree.
5. At home, Frank hires Dunyasha to help Nellie with what?
(a) The general care of the home.
(b) The children.
(c) The cooking.
(d) The cleaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya give the dancing bear to drink at the party?
2. In Chapter 2, Frank receives a call informing him his children are being taken care of where?
3. Dolly tells Frank her mother sent the children back for what reason?
4. Whose reputation likely accounts for a portion of Reidka's success?
5. After collecting his children where he finds them, Frank takes them where?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)