|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Frank departs the Chaplaincy, Miss Kinsman follows how closely?
(a) Some distance.
(b) Approaching at a quick pace.
(c) Shyly approaching.
(d) Relatively closely.
2. When she met Frank, Nellie was soon to take a qualifying exam for what position?
(c) Pharmacy assistant.
(d) Dental assistant.
3. Bert informs Frank he recently hires an accountant who is also what?
(a) A poet.
(b) A banker.
(c) A stock broker.
(d) A manager.
4. Which two individuals make a knowing comment to Frank about his hiring Lisa so soon after Nellie leaves?
(a) Tvyordov and Toma.
(b) Kuriatin and Tvyordov.
(c) Kuriatin and Cherkovsky.
(d) Kuriatin and Toma.
5. Frank's goal is seeing the break-in investigation does not what?
(a) Avoiding future break-ins.
(b) Raise insurance costs.
(c) Become a major security issue.
(d) Frighten Tyvordov away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs the police of the break-in?
2. What employment has Miss Kinsman been at when Frank meets her?
3. At home, Frank hires Dunyasha to help Nellie with what?
4. Nellie's brother, Charlie, writes to whom and how frequently?
5. As Lisa cut her hair at Frank's request, Dolly says he ought to what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)