|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The choral society Frank and Nellie met at was performing what at the time?
(d) Hiatus Hernia.
2. As Frank departs the Chaplaincy, Miss Kinsman follows how closely?
(a) Shyly approaching.
(b) Approaching at a quick pace.
(c) Relatively closely.
(d) Some distance.
3. At home, Frank hires Dunyasha to help Nellie with what?
(a) The cooking.
(b) The children.
(c) The general care of the home.
(d) The cleaning.
4. Who is advancing in power in Russia, appears to be very corrupt, and concerns Frank?
(a) Vladimir Lenin.
(b) Grigori Rasputin.
(c) Nicholas II.
(d) Piotr Stolypin.
5. What employment has Miss Kinsman been at when Frank meets her?
(d) Office clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Frank asks Miss Kinsman what she seeks, what is her reply?
2. Why does Frank transfer from Nottingham to Norbury?
3. Frank initially takes on an apprenticeship where upon finishing his courses?
4. Who does Bert tell Frank he has hired as his chief compositor?
5. Subsequent to his initial apprenticeship, where does Frank transfer to?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)