|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Frank believes that foreigners will be able to run businesses in Moscow for how many more years?
(a) 6 to 8.
(b) 5 to 10.
(c) 2 to 5.
(d) 10 to 15.
2. What does Frank's experience with Dolly lead him to believe about a gold cross she requests?
(a) She only asks once.
(b) She pesters to get her way.
(c) She asks once, waits a good while, then asks a second time.
(d) She asks several times.
3. When Frank asks Miss Kinsman what she seeks, what is her reply?
(a) Only a position with Frank's firm.
(c) Only Frank's address.
(d) Only a position in Frank's household.
4. Who introduces Frank to Muriel Kinsman?
(a) Mrs. Graham.
(b) Thomas Graham.
(c) Reverend Graham.
(d) Mr. Graham.
5. What message does Frank send Tvyordov the morning after the break-in at the shop?
(a) He has the day off with pay.
(b) He has the day off, but no pay.
(c) He has the morning off with pay.
(d) He has the morning off, but no pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Frank's father start his machinery sales business?
2. Since Lisa's haircut, Frank what?.
3. Frank initially takes on an apprenticeship where upon finishing his courses?
4. Which two individuals make a knowing comment to Frank about his hiring Lisa so soon after Nellie leaves?
5. As Lisa cut her hair at Frank's request, Dolly says he ought to what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)