|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Dolly and Ben doing when Frank arrives home following the after hours incident at Reid Press?
(b) Practicing their instruments.
2. When Frank tells Dolly where the paper and envelopes are if she wants to write her mother, what is her response?
(a) She would immediately.
(b) She would prefer to wire her.
(c) It would likely be better if she didn't.
(d) She would wait awhile.
3. What does Charlie wire Frank back the third day?
(a) Nellie is safe and well, but not there with him.
(b) Nellie is safe and well with him.
(c) He has not seen or heard from Nellie.
(d) He heard from her once, but has no other information.
4. How frequently does Frank wire Charlie about Nellie?
(a) Every 3 hours.
(b) Every 12 hours.
(c) Every 24 hours.
(d) Every 6 hours.
5. In Chapter 14, what does Frank find upon arriving at work after hours?
(a) An individual ransacking his office.
(b) Tvyordov working.
(c) The night watchman sleeping.
(d) A student sitting at a stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time Lisa speaks at dinner?
2. The night prior to Charlie leaving, when he suggests Lisa accompany him with the children en route home to ease Frank's mind, Frank asks what?
3. What does Frank tell the individual he finds in the shop to do?
4. As Frank tells Lisa to answer Ben's query about why it is better for women now than ten years ago, she puts down her spoon and responds how?
5. What does the individual Frank finds at work after hours do upon being surprised?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)