|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How frequently does Frank wire Charlie about Nellie?
(a) Every 3 hours.
(b) Every 24 hours.
(c) Every 12 hours.
(d) Every 6 hours.
2. What does the individual Frank finds at work after hours do upon being surprised?
(a) Knocks Frank over running past him.
(b) Shoots twice at Frank.
(c) Says hello upon beng surprised.
(d) Turns and runs down the stairs.
3. Following the after hours surprise at work, Frank finds Lisa at home doing what?
(a) Playing the piano.
4. When Frank tells Dolly where the paper and envelopes are if she wants to write her mother, what is her response?
(a) It would likely be better if she didn't.
(b) She would immediately.
(c) She would wait awhile.
(d) She would prefer to wire her.
5. In Chapter 7, Frank believes Nellie will return, and he wires all the railway stations as far as where?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Frank tells Lisa to answer Ben's query about why it is better for women now than ten years ago, she puts down her spoon and responds how?
2. Who is getting a bear cub as a present?
3. What does the individual Frank surprises say he is doing after hours?
4. On the day Charlie leaves, at the evening meal, what does Dolly say?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Frank finally recognize regarding Nellie?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)