|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does Frank find upon arriving at work after hours?
(a) A student sitting at a stool.
(b) An individual ransacking his office.
(c) The night watchman sleeping.
(d) Tvyordov working.
2. What does Charlie wire Frank back the third day?
(a) He heard from her once, but has no other information.
(b) Nellie is safe and well, but not there with him.
(c) He has not seen or heard from Nellie.
(d) Nellie is safe and well with him.
3. What is Frank's response to Lisa's reply upon being told to answer Ben's question about how it was easier for women than a decade ago?
4. When Frank tells Dolly where the paper and envelopes are if she wants to write her mother, what is her response?
(a) She would prefer to wire her.
(b) She would wait awhile.
(c) She would immediately.
(d) It would likely be better if she didn't.
5. What does the individual Frank finds at work after hours do upon being surprised?
(a) Shoots twice at Frank.
(b) Knocks Frank over running past him.
(c) Says hello upon beng surprised.
(d) Turns and runs down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell the individual he finds in the shop to do?
2. Following the after hours surprise at work, Frank finds Lisa at home doing what?
3. How frequently does Frank wire Charlie about Nellie?
4. On the day Charlie leaves, at the evening meal, what does Dolly say?
5. In seeing him off at the station, Frank realizes Charlie seems to have forgotten what?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)