1. In what year is Offshore, Human Voices, the Beginning of Spring set?
2. In the novel's opening paragraph, Nellie has taken her three children and left, presumably for where?
3. Whom does Nellie take with her when she leaves home?
(a) Dolly, Ben, Andrea.
(b) Dolly, Ben, Alexandra.
(c) Dolly, Ben, Alicia.
(d) Dolly, Ben, Annushka.
4. In Chapter 1, a messenger delivers a letter from Nellie to Frank at what location?
(a) Frank's hotel, out of town.
(b) Frank's secretary at work.
(c) Frank's office.
(d) Frank's home.
5. What is the name of Frank's company?
(a) Franklin Press.
(b) Reid Press.
(c) Daily Press.
(d) F.R. Press.
6. What is Frank doing when he receives the letter from Nellie in the opening chapter?
(a) Busy at his work place.
(b) Drinking tea.
(c) Walking home.
(d) Leaving home for work.
7. After reading Nellie's letter, what does Frank tell his staff?
(a) Nellie left for London with the children, it is unknown when she will return.
(b) Nellie took the children to Bridgeport, he doesn't know when she will return.
(c) Nellie left for Paris, he doesn't know when she will return.
(d) Nellie left with the children, he doesn't know when she will return.
This section contains 5,599 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)