|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prelude, what is the name of the woman who has a still birth?
2. What is the name of the nursing home where Avery's Grandma Judy is staying?
(a) St. Francis Manor.
(b) Mayflower Care Center.
(c) Riverside Care center.
(d) Magnolia Manor.
3. In Chapter 11, how long has Avery been trying to get to Edisto Island?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What does Trent share with Avery in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the boy who wants Rill to be his girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who does May think that Avery might be?
2. What television show is playing when Avery enters the Memory Care Unit at Magnolia Manor in Chapter 7?
3. What color are Camellia's eyes?
4. In Chapter 11, how long has Avery spent in doctors' offices holding her mother's hand?
5. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the man whose wife reads to Fern at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was the boy with Zede in Chapter 6, and what was he like?
2. In Chapter 10, who did Rill see come into the room where she and her siblings were sleeping, and what did he do?
3. In Chapter 10, where were Rill and her siblings sleeping and what was it like?
4. Who does Avery have to pick up in Chapter 9, and why?
5. In Chapter 9, why has Honeybee asked the Monday Girls to not visit Grandma Judy?
6. In Chapter 2, why was Rill worried?
7. Who is Trent Turner, and what does Avery learn from him?
8. What happens to Rill and the other children in Chapter 6?
9. In Chapter 4, who came with Briny to help get Queenie to the hospital?
10. In Chapter 5, what photo does Avery see in May Crandall's room, and why does the photograph interest her?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)