|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what injuries does Silas have?
(a) Broken ankle.
(b) Busted lip and a shiner.
(c) Broken finger.
(d) Broken nose and a shiner.
2. In Chapter 21, what childhood nickname does Honeybee call Avery?
3. What is the name of the cottage that Grandma Judy owns?
4. In Chapter 19, what name does May say was the first name by which she knew Trent's grandfather?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Avery talk about with the person who calls her after she leaves Trent's place?
(a) What is going on at work.
(b) The triplets.
(c) Her father.
(d) Why she is in Edisto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who comes into Trent's real estate office in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 13, who does Avery think her grandmother wrote her last letter to on her typewriter in the cottage on Edisto Island?
3. In Chapter 25, when does Avery think she would have had a wedding if she had married Elliott?
4. In Chapter 21, what is the name of the horse that Courtney is riding?
5. Where does Chapter 1 take place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)