|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who does Avery think her grandmother wrote her last letter to on her typewriter in the cottage on Edisto Island?
(a) Trent Turner.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Uncle Clifford.
2. What is the name of the man who comes into Trent's real estate office in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Rill wish she could hear her father play?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what was the next activity for Rill and the other children?
5. In Chapter 7, what snack does an attendant bring Grandma Judy and Avery?
(a) Milk and cookies.
(b) Juice and coffee cake.
(c) Coffee and cookies.
(d) Finger sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what can Rill see through a tiny, high-window near the ceiling?
2. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the boy who wants Rill to be his girlfriend?
3. What color are Camellia's eyes?
4. Where does Trent Turner, Jr., live?
5. In Chapter 6, when Miss Tann puts Rill and her siblings in the car, how many other children are on the floorboards?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)