|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show is playing when Avery enters the Memory Care Unit at Magnolia Manor in Chapter 7?
(a) Roy Rogers.
(d) The Rifleman.
2. What is the name of the nursing home where Avery's Grandma Judy is staying?
(a) Magnolia Manor.
(b) Mayflower Care Center.
(c) St. Francis Manor.
(d) Riverside Care center.
3. In Chapter 9, where is Avery going to a ribbon-cutting ceremony with her parents?
4. What color roses are outside Grandma Judy's window at Magnolia Manor?
5. In Chapter 8, what grade did Rill remember that Lark would be in in the fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how old does May remember she was when she was on the deck of a shantyboat?
2. In Chapter 1, what branch of the military does Avery remember that her father served in?
3. What is the name of the cottage that Grandma Judy owns?
4. At the end of the Prelude, where does a doctor say that he knows a woman who might be able to help?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what was the next activity for Rill and the other children?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)