|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Grandma Judy's husband?
2. In Chapter 22, who does Rill, Arney, and Fern see when they wake on the boat in the morning?
(a) 2 men.
(b) A family.
(c) 3 white boys.
(d) 3 colored boys.
3. In Chapter 22, what does Mrs. Sevier suggest that they listen to on the radio?
(a) Captain Midnight.
(b) Abbott and Costello.
(c) Bringing up Father.
(d) Hopalong Cassidy.
4. In Chapter 14, what is on Mrs. Pulnik's breath?
5. In Chapter 22, what is the name of the people who are building Mr. Sevier's studio by the lake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that Trent and Avery see at the little house by the river in Chapter 23?
2. What time does a cab driver say that he always goes to Grandma Judy's house?
3. In Chapter 6 when Lark slips off and falls asleep in a clearing by a creek, how long does it take her family to find her?
4. In Chapter 6, when Miss Tann puts Rill and her siblings in the car, how many other children are on the floorboards?
5. In Chapter 7, what snack does an attendant bring Grandma Judy and Avery?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)