Prelude - Chapter 5
1. In the Prelude, from where was the story told?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Reston, Virginia.
(c) Arlington, Virginia.
(d) Baltimore, Maryland.
2. In the Prelude, what is the date?
(a) August 11, 1939.
(b) August 24, 1939.
(c) August 17, 1939.
(d) August 3, 1939.
3. In the Prelude, what is the name of the woman who has a still birth?
4. At the end of the Prelude, where does a doctor say that he knows a woman who might be able to help?
5. Where does Chapter 1 take place?
(a) Aiken, South Carolina.
(b) Greer, South Carolina.
(c) Piedmont, South Carolina.
(d) Greenville, South Carolina.
6. In Chapter 1, what color is Avery's hair?
7. In Chapter 1, when is the Stafford family having their Christmas photograph taken?
8. How old is Avery in Chapter 1?
9. In Chapter 1, what branch of the military does Avery remember that her father served in?
(d) Air Force.
This section contains 3,462 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)