|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
2. Where is the setting of the school?
(d) Dominican Republic.
3. What does Anita's mother do after talking to Mr. Washburn?
(a) Enrolls her children in Catholic school.
(b) Tries to decide about returning to her home.
(c) Welcomes Mr. Washburn's girls to stay when they want.
(d) Writes to her parents.
4. Why are so many people arrested?
(a) They do not know who killed El Jefe.
(b) They are trying to send a message.
(c) They are using El Jefe's death to get rid of the opposition.
(d) El Jefe's son wants to punish anyone remotely associated with the assassination.
5. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As the country's hero.
(b) As a grandfather type.
(c) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(d) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
2. What is the weather like?
3. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
4. What does Lucinda tell Susie about her upcoming birthday?
5. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)