|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
(a) Because had given in to the idea of a celebration.
(b) Because they had declined to go to the United States when it was possible.
(c) Because they had become so careless.
(d) BecauseTio Tony is not the only man wanted now.
2. What makes Anita think more?
(c) Asking her teachers questions.
(d) Listening to the adults.
3. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
(a) The disappearance of Carla's family.
(b) The fact that someone has made out-of-country phone calls from their home.
(c) That someone reported smoke coming from the compound.
(d) That someone reported gun shots coming from the compound.
4. Who does Anita think about when her brother asks about his girlfriend?
(b) A boy at school Anita was starting to like.
(c) The girl her brother likes..
5. Who comes over to spend time with Sammy?
(c) No one.
(d) Sammy's second cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
2. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
3. Why are so many people arrested?
4. What do Anita and Chucha look at together?
5. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)