|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita think Oscar may know she is there?
(a) He writes in the ground outside the bathroom window.
(b) He waves when he is in the yard, and no one is around.
(c) He looks at the bathroom window.
(d) He puts a note on the bathroom windowsill.
2. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
(a) Remembering words.
(c) Feeling any hope about the future.
(d) Remembering Lucinda's face.
3. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
(a) Throws them away.
(b) Displays them.
(c) Uses them to scare off the superstitious maid.
(d) Hides them.
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. How do Anita and her mother communicate with Mundo?
(b) They see him face to face every few days.
(d) They are unable to communicate with him but very sporadically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
2. Who do the adults think has to be protected?
3. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
4. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
5. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)