|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 44 years.
2. What obstacles does she have to get past when she writes Oscar?
(a) The letter has to get past censors.
(b) She does not want to make him envious of her being out of the country.
(c) She does not want to encourage him romantically.
(d) She has to be careful because she is a young girl and it would be unseemly to be too forward.
3. Where does Chucha get a job?
(a) She has not found one yet.
(c) With a family that was not involved in the assassination.
(d) The American embassy.
4. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
(a) To choose items for the valise.
(b) To travel so far by train.
(c) To leave each other.
(d) To attend different schools.
5. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She is going insane.
(b) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
(c) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
(d) She will not be motivated to do anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
2. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
3. What does Anita write about Mrs. Mancini?
4. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
5. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)