|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(a) Where the cousins are.
(b) That the cousins have been arrested.
(d) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
2. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
(a) To make herself attractive.
(b) To write private letters to Carla.
(c) To have a private place to write in her journal.
(d) To hide her crying.
3. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(b) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(c) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
(d) That Anita has been hurt.
4. Where is Anita a month and a half after the message from Chucha arrives?
(a) In Santo Domingo.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In London.
(d) In Miami.
5. Where does Chucha sleep?
(a) Wherever there is space.
(b) On a pallet on the floor.
(c) In her coffin.
(d) On a narrow cot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of the school?
2. Why does Anita think Oscar may know she is there?
3. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
4. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
5. Where does Chucha get a job?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)