|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tio Pepe give to Anita when he visits?
(a) A letter from her Papi.
(b) A letter from Oscar.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A drawing.
2. What happens when word is taken to Tony's house that Mr. Smith's friends are there?
(a) Tony runs and hides in the Americans' home.
(b) Tony goes down a trap door in the cellar.
(c) Everyone disperses.
(d) Nothing because Tony has already been smuggled into the United States.
3. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
(b) Feeling any hope about the future.
(c) Remembering words.
(d) Remembering Lucinda's face.
4. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She is going insane.
(b) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
(c) She will not be motivated to do anything.
(d) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
5. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
(a) They are in trouble with El Jefe.
(b) They have taken refuge in the British embassy.
(c) They have lodged a protest.
(d) They have to go back to the States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mrs. Mancini done to her master bedroom?
2. Why do the children go to their new school in the consul's car ?
3. What small chance Anita and Mami comes and goes?
4. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
5. What do Anita and Mami hear on the radio?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)