|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) The principal.
(b) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(c) Another teacher.
(d) The nurse.
2. Why does Anita think Oscar may know she is there?
(a) He writes in the ground outside the bathroom window.
(b) He waves when he is in the yard, and no one is around.
(c) He looks at the bathroom window.
(d) He puts a note on the bathroom windowsill.
3. Who is at the Italian Embassy when Anita and her mother arrive there?
(c) No one they know.
4. What is Pupo supposed to do?
(a) Arrange for his family to get out of the country.
(b) Announce the liberation.
(c) Contact the CIA.
(d) Have live coverage of the liberation for the world to view.
5. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Go into the city.
(b) Write openly in her diary .
(c) Go visit Carla.
(d) Talk with Sammy about anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
2. Why does Anita's brother make this offer?
3. What does Anita realize the next morning?
4. How does the teacher react to Anita's response?
5. Where are Mami and Anita living according to Anita's June 5, 1961entry?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)