|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
(a) Stay together.
(b) Get Chucha and go to the store.
(c) Flee out the back door.
(d) To keep quiet.
2. What does Lucinda tell Susie about her upcoming birthday?
(a) They won't be able to celebrate it this year.
(b) It is the same day as Lucinda's birthday.
(c) They always skip celebrating that year's birthday because of superstition.
(d) It is an important one in the Dominican Republic.
3. Who is/are arrested?
(a) Papi, Tio Tony and Mundin.
(b) No one.
(c) Papi and Tio Tony.
(d) Just Tio Tony.
4. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
(a) Not rush into things and be careful.
(b) See if the rebels have any assassination plans.
(c) See if they can get some backing from the British.
(d) Continue as if nothing is wrong.
5. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To see if he has secretly returned.
(b) To check out something she wonders about.
(c) To feed his cat.
(d) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
Short Answer Questions
1. What small chance Anita and Mami comes and goes?
2. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
3. How do the men search under the beds?
4. Who does Anita see when she looks out the the bathroom window one day?
5. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)