|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita realize the next morning?
(a) She finds Oscar more interesting than Sam.
(b) She is no longer enamored of Sam.
(c) She has had her first period.
(d) She is going to be more on her own.
2. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That they haven't seen anyone.
(b) That good will soon happen.
(c) That they live in the United States.
(d) That they can leave when they want to.
3. Where does Chucha sleep?
(a) Wherever there is space.
(b) On a pallet on the floor.
(c) In her coffin.
(d) On a narrow cot.
4. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(c) A dead body.
(d) Picnic supplies.
5. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
(a) As an adult.
(b) As a disappointed mother.
(c) As a frightened woman.
(d) As a dissatisfied wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
2. Why does Anita's brother make this offer?
3. What is the weather like?
4. What does Anita hear her father and other men discussing?
5. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)