|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
(a) The dictator.
(b) The dictator's son.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Smith.
2. Who almost discovers Anita and her mama?
(a) One of the clerks at the embassy.
(b) The insurrgents.
(c) The Mancini daughters.
(d) One of the locals the embassy hires.
3. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(a) El Jefe.
(c) El Patron.
(d) The Loco.
4. What does Chucha tell Anita it is time to do?
(c) Be good.
5. What obstacles does she have to get past when she writes Oscar?
(a) The letter has to get past censors.
(b) She does not want to make him envious of her being out of the country.
(c) She does not want to encourage him romantically.
(d) She has to be careful because she is a young girl and it would be unseemly to be too forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita's mother do after talking to Mr. Washburn?
2. What happens the next morning after El Jefe is assassinated just as Chucha is waking Anita?
3. What does Anita hear her father talk about on the phone that she finds confusing?
4. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
5. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)