|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
(a) What she writes in her journal.
(b) Her fondness for Sam.
(c) That she has a pet chicken.
(d) That she often cries herself to sleep.
2. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
(a) He is consulting with a construction company there.
(b) He has brought his daughters there to live with their grandparents.
(c) He's come to tell them that Papi and Tio Toni are dead.
(d) He has broght Mundo to his family.
3. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
(a) The new boy's mother.
(b) Anita's mother.
(c) Carla's mother.
(d) The new boy's father.
4. What does Anita realize about Sam?
(a) He has a core of wildness in him.
(b) He is brilliant.
(c) She wants him to be her boyfriend.
(d) He has special talents.
5. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
(a) Anita going to live with her cousin's family.
(b) Anita's mother's pregnancy and her upcoming new sibling.
(c) What is happening with the family.
(d) Anita going to live with her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anita and Mami hear on the radio?
2. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
3. From whom does Anita want to hide the discovery that is discusses in question 113?
4. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
5. What worries Anita?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)