|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
(a) Talk about the future.
(b) Reassure each other.
(c) Cry and share memories.
(d) Eat pastries and listen to music.
2. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
(a) Throwing up..
(b) Playing ball.
(d) Playing chess.
3. What does Anita's papi explain to Anita?
(a) That she must go with Carla to the United Sates.
(b) That Carla's family has received permission to leave the country.
(c) That Carla's family has to go into hiding.
(d) That Anita's mother and Anita must go to the United States.
4. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
(a) Write a letter to Carla.
(b) Stay up later than usual.
(c) Sleep in her room.
(d) Put on some of her jewelry.
5. What does Anita realize about their Mami when they are waiting for Papi?
(a) She is angry that Papi went to do this.
(b) She is terrified.
(c) She is planning their escape.
(d) She is proud of her husband and the other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men search under the beds?
2. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
3. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
4. Who is at the Italian Embassy when Anita and her mother arrive there?
5. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)