|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita's mother say she and Anita's father are staying in the Dominican Republic?
(a) To wait for Anita's mother to give birth.
(b) For Anita's father to run for public office.
(c) To try to sell the business.
(d) To fight against the things that are wrong.
2. Where do the soldiers who come to the compound say they are taking the men they arrest?
(a) To hand over to Trujillo, Jr.
(b) They refuse to say.
(c) To where they took El Jefe.
(d) To stand trial.
3. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That men are bad.
(b) That she does not like men anymore.
(c) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(d) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
4. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That they are not being watched.
(b) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
(c) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
(d) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
5. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A man from the American embassy.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A man from the British consulate.
(d) A U.S. military officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
2. What does Anita's mother say on the second Sunday that they are in hiding?
3. Who is Carla?
4. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
5. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)