|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
(a) The past altered to bizarre visions.
(b) Monsters shaped like people.
(c) The future.
(d) She never dreams.
2. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He has no conscience.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is arrogant.
(d) He is cruel.
3. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
(a) They avoid Mr. Smith.
(b) They help Mr. Smith smuggle rebels.
(c) They don't let their daughters out in public because of him.
(d) They help Mr. Smith cover up evidence.
4. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
(a) Write a letter to Carla.
(b) Put on some of her jewelry.
(c) Stay up later than usual.
(d) Sleep in her room.
5. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Go into the city.
(b) Talk with Sammy about anything.
(c) Write openly in her diary .
(d) Go visit Carla.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
2. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
3. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
4. Who is/are arrested?
5. How do Anita and her mother communicate with Mundo?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)