|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was school supposed to start back up again?
(a) January 9.
(b) February 1.
(c) January 3.
(d) January 15.
2. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(b) As the country's hero.
(c) As a grandfather type.
(d) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
3. What is Anita doing when her mother comes in to talk with her?
(a) Writing in her diary.
(b) Her homework.
(d) Washing the dishes.
4. What does Chucha tell Anita it is time to do?
(d) Be good.
5. What does Anita write about Mrs. Mancini?
(a) She cries all the time.
(b) She does not trust people.
(c) She never talks.
(d) She is warm and friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is/are arrested?
2. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
3. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
4. What does Anita do after the teacher makes her announcement?
5. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)