|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A man from the American embassy.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A man from the British consulate.
(d) A U.S. military officer.
2. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
(a) What is happening with the family.
(b) Anita going to live with her grandparents.
(c) Anita going to live with her cousin's family.
(d) Anita's mother's pregnancy and her upcoming new sibling.
3. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
(a) Three sets of clothing.
(b) One item.
(c) A small valise each.
(d) Only what they are wearing.
4. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(b) Freeing it.
(c) The lack of a good educational system.
(d) Its noble history.
5. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To check out something she wonders about.
(b) To see if he has secretly returned.
(c) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
(d) To feed his cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
2. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
3. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
4. What does Lucinda tell Susie about her upcoming birthday?
5. What does Anita help Carla do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)