|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
(a) Not hang around with Oscar anymore.
(b) Pack a small suitcase to be ready at a moment's notice.
(c) Keep quiet about Anita's uncle.
(d) Not mention anything political to Sammy anymore.
2. Where does Anita's family sleep?
(a) Out on a sleeping porch as it is very hot.
(b) Together in one room.
(c) In two bedrooms.
(d) In a guest cabin on the property.
3. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That they are not being watched.
(b) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
(c) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
(d) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
4. How do the children respond to their life?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They accept the neccessity of it.
(c) They cry.
(d) They rebel and sometimes sneak out.
5. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) Another teacher.
(b) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(c) The principal.
(d) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
2. What does Anita help Carla do?
3. Why is school not opening on time?
4. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
5. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)