|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 44 years.
(d) 31 years.
2. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) Its noble history.
(b) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(c) The lack of a good educational system.
(d) Freeing it.
3. What is significant about Anita's family?
(a) They are the only family left who has lived in the compound.
(b) They have not sought permission to enter the U.S.
(c) They are not from the Dominican Republic originally.
(d) They are the most wealthy of the families that live in the compound.
4. How long has Anita been out of school?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
(a) Her fondness for Sam.
(b) That she has a pet chicken.
(c) What she writes in her journal.
(d) That she often cries herself to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
2. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
3. What makes Anita think more?
4. How do the children respond to their life?
5. When was school supposed to start back up again?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)