Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A man from the British consulate.
(b) A man from the American embassy.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) A U.S. military officer.
2. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That religious symbols are being used in school.
(b) That there are only girls in the school.
(c) The climate, which they are not used to.
(d) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
3. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
(a) One item.
(b) A small valise each.
(c) Only what they are wearing.
(d) Three sets of clothing.
4. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
(a) Get Chucha and go to the store.
(b) To keep quiet.
(c) Flee out the back door.
(d) Stay together.
5. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tio Tony?
2. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
3. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
4. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
5. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)