|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Mami and Anita living according to Anita's June 5, 1961entry?
(a) In the jungle with some other families.
(b) In a closet in the Mancini home.
(c) In the American embassy.
(d) In the British embassy.
2. Why is school not opening on time?
(a) A fire damaged the cafeteria and auditorium.
(b) Many people are going to the United States to witness JFK's inauguartion.
(c) The government said they were not allowed to open.
(d) A hurricane damged many of the buildings.
3. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
(a) Playing chess.
(c) Playing ball.
(d) Throwing up..
4. What is Pupo supposed to do?
(a) Announce the liberation.
(b) Arrange for his family to get out of the country.
(c) Contact the CIA.
(d) Have live coverage of the liberation for the world to view.
5. What does Anita use to communicate with Oscar?
(a) A book she is given.
(b) Writing in the fog on the bathroom window.
(c) Slips of paper in the laundry.
(d) Morse code.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
2. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
3. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
4. Who almost discovers Anita and her mama?
5. Where does Anita's family sleep?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)