|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(b) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
(c) It is interrupting their practice time.
(d) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
2. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To see if he has secretly returned.
(b) To check out something she wonders about.
(c) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
(d) To feed his cat.
3. What does Anita realize about their Mami when they are waiting for Papi?
(a) She is planning their escape.
(b) She is angry that Papi went to do this.
(c) She is proud of her husband and the other men.
(d) She is terrified.
4. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
(a) In colors of the movement.
(b) In dark garb.
(c) Like religious personages.
(d) Like soldiers.
5. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
(a) Why they are gone.
(b) If they are safe.
(c) Where they are.
(d) If she will ever see them again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
2. From whom does Anita want to hide the discovery that is discusses in question 113?
3. Where is Sam when Anita inquires?
4. What does Anita learn when she finishes her letter to Oscar?
5. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)