|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita's mother say on the second Sunday that they are in hiding?
(a) Papi and Tio Tony are still alive.
(b) They are leaving the next day.
(c) Papi has been released, but TioTony is dead.
(d) Papi and Tio Tony had escaped.
2. Where does Anita's family sleep?
(a) In two bedrooms.
(b) Out on a sleeping porch as it is very hot.
(c) Together in one room.
(d) In a guest cabin on the property.
3. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(a) Checkpoints every block.
(b) Video cameras on the street corners.
(c) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
4. What happens when a car rams the Washburns car in traffic?
(a) The trunk pops open.
(b) Mrs. Washburn is injuried.
(c) Sam is injuried.
(d) Nothing other than a small dent in the bumber.
5. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
(a) Pack everything she owns, not just the necessities.
(b) Write a list of all the props needed for the play.
(c) Repeat her last lines.
(d) Help another girl with her lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize about Sam?
2. When was school supposed to start back up again?
3. Who almost discovers Anita and her mama?
4. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
5. What makes Anita think more?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)