|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Go visit Carla.
(b) Talk with Sammy about anything.
(c) Write openly in her diary .
(d) Go into the city.
2. What does Anita realize when she looks inside?
(a) Her uncle is there.
(b) Her cousin who went away with her uncle.
(c) The chickens are almost as cowed as the humans.
(d) The well is drying.
3. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
(a) Life will be better.
(b) She tells them nothing, as she does not want to give them false hope.
(c) They will be back together soon.
(d) Carla can come back to visit.
4. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
(a) That they are free.
(b) That she feels she is getting a good education.
(c) That everyone cannot be rich.
(d) That its history is shrouded in lies.
5. What grade is Anita placed in at school in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do after talking with Tio Pepe?
2. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
3. Where is Anita on Thanksgiving Day?
4. Where is Anita a month and a half after the message from Chucha arrives?
5. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)