|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the teacher and the two visitors step into the hallway?
(a) So the teacher can show the new boy his correct classroom.
(b) The classroom is very noisy.
(c) To talk in privacy.
(d) So the students can go on with their classwork.
2. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
3. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
(a) Remembering words.
(b) Feeling any hope about the future.
(d) Remembering Lucinda's face.
4. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He is cruel.
(b) He is arrogant.
(c) He has no conscience.
(d) He is hypocritical.
5. What does Anita write in her June 3, 1961 diary entry?
(a) Tio Tony is dead.
(b) She can write as much as she wants now.
(c) Her Papi is back.
(d) They were allowed to tell Papi goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the Italian Embassy when Anita and her mother arrive there?
2. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
3. What does Anita's father tell her he wants for his children?
4. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
5. Where is Anita on Thanksgiving Day?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)