|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
(a) An expository essay.
(b) A poem.
(c) A letter to Papi.
(d) A movie script.
2. What does Anita realize when she looks inside?
(a) Her cousin who went away with her uncle.
(b) Her uncle is there.
(c) The chickens are almost as cowed as the humans.
(d) The well is drying.
3. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
(a) To attend different schools.
(b) To leave each other.
(c) To choose items for the valise.
(d) To travel so far by train.
4. What is Anita doing when her mother comes in to talk with her?
(a) Washing the dishes.
(b) Writing in her diary.
(c) Her homework.
5. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) Freeing it.
(b) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(c) Its noble history.
(d) The lack of a good educational system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is school not opening on time?
2. Where does Chucha get a job?
3. When does Anita use a pencil?
4. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
5. Where are Anita's grandparents?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)