|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
(b) That she does not like men anymore.
(c) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(d) That men are bad.
2. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
(a) Sammy asks Anita to constantly wait on him and his guest.
(b) Sammy's eyes light up for his guest and not for Anita.
(c) Sammy does not understand her feelings about being excluded.
(d) Sammy is often rude to Anita when he has other company..
3. Where do the soldiers who come to the compound say they are taking the men they arrest?
(a) To hand over to Trujillo, Jr.
(b) They refuse to say.
(c) To stand trial.
(d) To where they took El Jefe.
4. What does Anita's mother do after talking to Mr. Washburn?
(a) Writes to her parents.
(b) Tries to decide about returning to her home.
(c) Welcomes Mr. Washburn's girls to stay when they want.
(d) Enrolls her children in Catholic school.
5. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
(b) Anita's Mami.
(d) Anita's Papi.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
2. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
3. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
4. What do the grandparents call Thanksgiving?
5. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)