|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Anita and her mother communicate with Mundo?
(a) They see him face to face every few days.
(b) They are unable to communicate with him but very sporadically.
2. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(a) Where the cousins are.
(b) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
(c) That the cousins have been arrested.
3. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
(a) That they are free.
(b) That everyone cannot be rich.
(c) That its history is shrouded in lies.
(d) That she feels she is getting a good education.
4. How many Volkswagons does Anita see coming up the driveway?
5. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
(a) They will send her to the States.
(b) El Jefe will forget her soon.
(c) They will protect her.
(d) Thewill project Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
2. What is the class preparing to do?
3. What does Anita know about a pill?
4. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
5. How does Anita feel every time she starts to write Oscar?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)