|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
(a) The dictator.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) The dictator's son.
2. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
(a) They will protect her.
(b) Thewill project Anita.
(c) They will send her to the States.
(d) El Jefe will forget her soon.
3. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) The nurse.
(b) Another teacher.
(c) The principal.
(d) A new student who happens to be a boy.
4. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
(a) They help Mr. Smith smuggle rebels.
(b) They avoid Mr. Smith.
(c) They help Mr. Smith cover up evidence.
(d) They don't let their daughters out in public because of him.
5. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(b) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(c) That Anita has been hurt.
(d) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita's family sleep?
2. Where do the soldiers who come to the compound say they are taking the men they arrest?
3. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
4. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
5. What does Anita's father tell her he wants for his children?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)