|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
(a) Most of Anita's relatives.
(b) Some of the party guests.
(c) A group of men.
(d) Just two of Tony's closests friends.
2. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
(a) To be able to say goodbye.
(b) A pill that instantly kills her.
(c) To go with Oscar.
(d) To be brave.
3. What happens when word is taken to Tony's house that Mr. Smith's friends are there?
(a) Everyone disperses.
(b) Nothing because Tony has already been smuggled into the United States.
(c) Tony goes down a trap door in the cellar.
(d) Tony runs and hides in the Americans' home.
4. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
(a) To the basement.
(b) To the attic.
(d) Nowhere; it's not safe to talk to someone so young.
5. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
(a) Anita thinks Chucha is getting senile.
(b) Anita does not understand the answer.
(c) Anita thinks Chucha is teasing.
(d) Anita thinks the Chucha is being melodramatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita help Carla do?
2. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
3. Who do the adults think has to be protected?
4. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
5. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)