|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That good will soon happen.
(b) That they live in the United States.
(c) That they can leave when they want to.
(d) That they haven't seen anyone.
2. Who does Anita see when she looks out the the bathroom window one day?
3. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
(a) They don't let their daughters out in public because of him.
(b) They avoid Mr. Smith.
(c) They help Mr. Smith smuggle rebels.
(d) They help Mr. Smith cover up evidence.
4. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
(a) Throwing up..
(c) Playing ball.
(d) Playing chess.
5. Who does Anita think about when her brother asks about his girlfriend?
(b) The girl her brother likes..
(d) A boy at school Anita was starting to like.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
2. What has Mrs. Mancini done to her master bedroom?
3. What is Chucha's opinion about these men?
4. What does Anita write in her June 3, 1961 diary entry?
5. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)