|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are so many people arrested?
(a) El Jefe's son wants to punish anyone remotely associated with the assassination.
(b) They are using El Jefe's death to get rid of the opposition.
(c) They are trying to send a message.
(d) They do not know who killed El Jefe.
2. Where is Anita a month and a half after the message from Chucha arrives?
(a) In Santo Domingo.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In London.
(d) In Miami.
3. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
(a) To be able to say goodbye.
(b) To go with Oscar.
(c) A pill that instantly kills her.
(d) To be brave.
4. How do the children respond to their life?
(a) They rebel and sometimes sneak out.
(b) They accept the neccessity of it.
(c) They are bored.
(d) They cry.
5. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(b) The lack of a good educational system.
(c) Its noble history.
(d) Freeing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
2. What does Anita use to communicate with Oscar?
3. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
4. What is Pupo supposed to do?
5. What makes Anita think more?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)