Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Anita and her mami?
(a) Some local militia.
(b) The Italian government.
(c) The British intelligence.
(d) Paratroopers in a helicopter.
2. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
(a) She tells them nothing, as she does not want to give them false hope.
(b) They will be back together soon.
(c) Life will be better.
(d) Carla can come back to visit.
3. Why does Anita's mother say she and Anita's father are staying in the Dominican Republic?
(a) To try to sell the business.
(b) To wait for Anita's mother to give birth.
(c) For Anita's father to run for public office.
(d) To fight against the things that are wrong.
4. What has Mrs. Mancini done to her master bedroom?
(a) Painted it bright red.
(b) Written liberation words on the walls.
(c) Made it a haven of privacy.
(d) Made it into a hospital room.
5. What does Anita realize about their Mami when they are waiting for Papi?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is planning their escape.
(c) She is angry that Papi went to do this.
(d) She is proud of her husband and the other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
2. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
3. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
4. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
5. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)