|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
(a) Throws them away.
(b) Uses them to scare off the superstitious maid.
(c) Hides them.
(d) Displays them.
2. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) There is one American student who it.
(b) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(c) It's a school for Americans.
(d) The students closely identify with the United States.
3. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
(a) To wait for Anita's older brother to get out of the military.
(b) To see if Tio Enrique will return.
(c) To mind the store.
(d) To wait for Anita's older borther to be released from prison.
4. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda is crying.
(b) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(c) Lucinda isgone.
(d) Lucinda is packing.
5. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
(a) To go with Oscar.
(b) To be able to say goodbye.
(c) To be brave.
(d) A pill that instantly kills her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
2. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
3. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
4. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
5. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)