|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
(a) To write private letters to Carla.
(b) To hide her crying.
(c) To have a private place to write in her journal.
(d) To make herself attractive.
2. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(b) El Jefe.
(c) The Loco.
(d) El Patron.
3. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That they haven't seen anyone.
(b) That they live in the United States.
(c) That good will soon happen.
(d) That they can leave when they want to.
4. What does someone in a limousine bring?
(a) A summons.
(b) An invitation.
(c) A gift-wrapped package.
5. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(a) Picnic supplies.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita hear her father talk about on the phone that she finds confusing?
2. How do the children respond to their life?
3. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
4. What does Anita learn about their new housekeeper?
5. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)