|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(a) Picnic supplies.
(d) A dead body.
2. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(b) As the country's hero.
(c) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
(d) As a grandfather type.
3. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
(a) Just two of Tony's closests friends.
(b) A group of men.
(c) Most of Anita's relatives.
(d) Some of the party guests.
4. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
(a) They have lodged a protest.
(b) They have to go back to the States.
(c) They have taken refuge in the British embassy.
(d) They are in trouble with El Jefe.
5. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
(c) No one.
(d) Anita's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
2. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
3. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
4. How does Anita feel when Sammy has someone visit him?
5. Besides Oscar, who helps Anita see their leader in a different light?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)