|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) It is interrupting their practice time.
(b) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(c) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(d) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
2. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
(a) See if they can get some backing from the British.
(b) See if the rebels have any assassination plans.
(c) Continue as if nothing is wrong.
(d) Not rush into things and be careful.
3. Why is Lucinda frightened?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She has caught El Jefe's eye.
(c) She is about to become a legal adult.
(d) Anita has caught El Jefe's attention.
4. What does Anita receive for Christmas that helps her process her life?
(a) A letter from her grandmother.
(b) A diary.
(c) A book about the history of the Dominican Republic.
(d) A card from Carla.
5. Where does Anita's family sleep?
(a) Together in one room.
(b) In a guest cabin on the property.
(c) In two bedrooms.
(d) Out on a sleeping porch as it is very hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
2. Why does Anita want to skip school the morning Lucinda is to leave?
3. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
4. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
5. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)