|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(b) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
(c) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(d) It is interrupting their practice time.
2. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
(a) A small valise each.
(b) Three sets of clothing.
(c) One item.
(d) Only what they are wearing.
3. Where is Tio Tony?
(a) He is in prison in Santo Domingo
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is hiding in the mountains outside of Santo Domingo.
(d) He is in the Bronx.
4. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) It's a school for Americans.
(b) There is one American student who it.
(c) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(d) The students closely identify with the United States.
5. When does Anita use a pencil?
(a) When she writes in her journal.
(b) To draw pictures of things in her life.
(c) For her math homework.
(d) To write down Carla's address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
2. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
3. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
4. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
5. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)