|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
(a) The new boy's father.
(b) Anita's mother.
(c) The new boy's mother.
(d) Carla's mother.
2. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
(a) He is joining the rebel forces.
(b) His teacher has been arrested.
(c) His best friend's father has been arrested.
(d) The high school has shut down.
3. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
(a) The way the Secret Police stand on every street corner.
(b) The way the teachers never veer from planned lessons.
(c) The way she has to erase her diary.
(d) The way her father and mother speak in low tones all the time.
4. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(b) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
(c) That she does not like men anymore.
(d) That men are bad.
5. What does Anita hear her father and other men discussing?
(a) How to get both Lucinda and Anita out of the country.
(b) All of them leaving the country.
(c) Killing El Jefe.
(d) Beginning the revolution now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
2. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
3. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
4. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
5. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)