|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That she does not like men anymore.
(b) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(c) That men are bad.
(d) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
2. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
(a) BecauseTio Tony is not the only man wanted now.
(b) Because had given in to the idea of a celebration.
(c) Because they had declined to go to the United States when it was possible.
(d) Because they had become so careless.
3. What is Chucha's opinion about these men?
(a) They are officious.
(b) They are hungry.
(c) They are ruthless.
(d) They are the secret police.
4. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
(a) A group of men.
(b) Most of Anita's relatives.
(c) Some of the party guests.
(d) Just two of Tony's closests friends.
5. What does Anita's father tell her he wants for his children?
(a) For them to live without fear.
(b) For them to feel hopeful about their future.
(c) For them to live free.
(d) For them to become citizens of the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
2. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
3. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
4. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
5. What worries Anita?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)