|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
(a) As a dissatisfied wife.
(b) As a disappointed mother.
(c) As a frightened woman.
(d) As an adult.
2. Why is Lucinda frightened?
(a) She is about to become a legal adult.
(b) Anita has caught El Jefe's attention.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She has caught El Jefe's eye.
3. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He is cruel.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is arrogant.
(d) He has no conscience.
4. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(b) It is interrupting their practice time.
(c) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
(d) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
5. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That Anita has been hurt.
(b) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(c) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(d) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children respond to their life?
2. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
3. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
4. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
5. What makes Anita think more?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)