|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A man from the American embassy.
(c) A man from the British consulate.
(d) A U.S. military officer.
2. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
(a) Sleep in her room.
(b) Write a letter to Carla.
(c) Put on some of her jewelry.
(d) Stay up later than usual.
3. Where is Sam when Anita inquires?
(a) He is in the fields supervising.
(b) He is with his father in the city.
(c) He is packing to go back to the States.
(d) He is in bed with a hangover.
4. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
(a) The disappearance of Carla's family.
(b) That someone reported gun shots coming from the compound.
(c) That someone reported smoke coming from the compound.
(d) The fact that someone has made out-of-country phone calls from their home.
5. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda isgone.
(b) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(c) Lucinda is packing.
(d) Lucinda is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
2. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
3. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
4. What color is associated with Chucha?
5. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)