|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(b) That men are bad.
(c) That she does not like men anymore.
(d) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
2. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
3. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
(a) Evidence that they are part of the rebel forces.
(b) The pills she knows about.
(c) Change to buy a soda.
(d) Letters from Lucinda.
4. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(b) There is one American student who it.
(c) The students closely identify with the United States.
(d) It's a school for Americans.
5. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
(a) What is happening with the family.
(b) Anita's mother's pregnancy and her upcoming new sibling.
(c) Anita going to live with her cousin's family.
(d) Anita going to live with her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
2. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
3. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
4. What do Anita and Chucha look at together?
5. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)