|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children respond to their life?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They cry.
(c) They accept the neccessity of it.
(d) They rebel and sometimes sneak out.
2. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
(b) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
(c) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
(d) That they are not being watched.
3. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
(a) As an adult.
(b) As a disappointed mother.
(c) As a frightened woman.
(d) As a dissatisfied wife.
4. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
(a) To mind the store.
(b) To wait for Anita's older borther to be released from prison.
(c) To wait for Anita's older brother to get out of the military.
(d) To see if Tio Enrique will return.
5. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
(a) They explain that he is a dictator.
(b) They brush aside her questions.
(c) They tell her she must not ask such questions.
(d) They say that he has always won re-election because he is so popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
2. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
3. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
4. Why do many people come to the compound?
5. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)