|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) Its noble history.
(b) Freeing it.
(c) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(d) The lack of a good educational system.
2. When does Anita use a pencil?
(a) When she writes in her journal.
(b) To write down Carla's address.
(c) For her math homework.
(d) To draw pictures of things in her life.
3. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) With Infrared lights.
(b) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
(c) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(d) With their bayonets.
4. What does Anita help Carla do?
(a) Sew a button on one of Carla's dresses.
(b) Sew her name into her clothing.
(c) Choose a jewelry box.
(d) Wash her dresses.
5. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(b) Picnic supplies.
(c) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
2. What is the class preparing to do?
3. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
4. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
5. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)