|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anita doing when her mother comes in to talk with her?
(b) Her homework.
(c) Washing the dishes.
(d) Writing in her diary.
2. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
(b) To see if he has secretly returned.
(c) To feed his cat.
(d) To check out something she wonders about.
3. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
(a) They have taken refuge in the British embassy.
(b) They have lodged a protest.
(c) They are in trouble with El Jefe.
(d) They have to go back to the States.
4. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(b) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(c) It is interrupting their practice time.
(d) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
5. What is the weather like?
(b) There is a hurricane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
2. Why does Anita's brother make this offer?
3. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
4. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
5. Who is Chucha?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)