|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
(a) The high school has shut down.
(b) He is joining the rebel forces.
(c) His teacher has been arrested.
(d) His best friend's father has been arrested.
2. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(b) With Infrared lights.
(c) With their bayonets.
(d) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
3. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
(b) That there are only girls in the school.
(c) The climate, which they are not used to.
(d) That religious symbols are being used in school.
4. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
(a) To wait for Anita's older brother to get out of the military.
(b) To wait for Anita's older borther to be released from prison.
(c) To mind the store.
(d) To see if Tio Enrique will return.
5. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
(b) Anita's Papi.
(d) Anita's Mami.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Anita?
2. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
3. Besides Oscar, who helps Anita see their leader in a different light?
4. What does Anita realize about Sam?
5. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)