|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do many people come to the compound?
(a) To seek advice.
(b) To spruce up the place for the party.
(c) To bring their stories to Anita's father who is to run for public office.
(d) For protection.
2. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(b) A dead body.
(c) Picnic supplies.
3. Upon what does Anita's mother insist?
(a) That they make everything look as normal as possible.
(b) That Anita not tell anyone about her period.
(c) That Lucinda wear decent clothing for her travels.
(d) That Anita not have to go to school.
4. How does the teacher react to Anita's response?
(a) The teacher sends her to the nurse.
(b) The teacher just leaves Anita alone.
(c) The teacher tells her to stand at the back of the room.
(d) The teacher sends her to the principal.
5. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
(a) Thewill project Anita.
(b) They will send her to the States.
(c) They will protect her.
(d) El Jefe will forget her soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was school supposed to start back up again?
2. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
3. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
4. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
5. What does Mami have Anita do after seeing the black Volkswagons?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)