|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
(a) Uses them to scare off the superstitious maid.
(b) Hides them.
(c) Displays them.
(d) Throws them away.
2. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
(a) To leave each other.
(b) To attend different schools.
(c) To travel so far by train.
(d) To choose items for the valise.
3. What does Anita help Carla do?
(a) Sew her name into her clothing.
(b) Choose a jewelry box.
(c) Sew a button on one of Carla's dresses.
(d) Wash her dresses.
4. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
(a) Throwing up..
(c) Playing ball.
(d) Playing chess.
5. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
(a) Eat pastries and listen to music.
(b) Cry and share memories.
(c) Talk about the future.
(d) Reassure each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
2. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
3. Why does Anita want to skip school the morning Lucinda is to leave?
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. From whom does Anita want to hide the discovery that is discusses in question 113?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)