|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year is it when the novel opens?
(c) Almost Thanksgiving.
2. What does Anita's father tell her he wants for his children?
(a) For them to become citizens of the United States.
(b) For them to live free.
(c) For them to live without fear.
(d) For them to feel hopeful about their future.
3. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(b) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
(c) That Anita has been hurt.
(d) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
4. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A man from the British consulate.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A U.S. military officer.
(d) A man from the American embassy.
5. What does Anita's mother want her to do with her diary?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Not write in it anymore.
(c) Keep it well hidden.
(d) Give it to her to safeguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Anita when some black Volkswagons appear?
2. What does Anita help Carla do?
3. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
4. What does Anita's brother offer to do in the afternoon?
5. What does Anita realize the next morning?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)