|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
(a) To have a very low-key celebration.
(b) To have a joint celebration for Lucinda and Susie.
(c) To have a huge party.
(d) To have a celebration just for family.
2. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
(a) Playing ball.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Throwing up..
3. Where is Tio Tony?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is in prison in Santo Domingo
(c) He is in the Bronx.
(d) He is hiding in the mountains outside of Santo Domingo.
4. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) Freeing it.
(b) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(c) The lack of a good educational system.
(d) Its noble history.
5. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That men are bad.
(b) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
(c) That she does not like men anymore.
(d) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone in a limousine bring?
2. What worries Anita?
3. How does Anita view El Jefe?
4. How old is Susie about to turn?
5. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)