|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda is packing.
(b) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(c) Lucinda is crying.
(d) Lucinda isgone.
2. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
(b) That they are not being watched.
(c) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
(d) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
3. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(a) School and church.
(c) No where.
(d) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
4. What does Anita do after the teacher makes her announcement?
(a) Puts her head on her desk.
5. What happens when word is taken to Tony's house that Mr. Smith's friends are there?
(a) Everyone disperses.
(b) Tony goes down a trap door in the cellar.
(c) Tony runs and hides in the Americans' home.
(d) Nothing because Tony has already been smuggled into the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Washburn?
2. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
3. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
4. Where is Sam when Anita inquires?
5. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)