|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(a) School and church.
(c) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
(d) No where.
2. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
(a) Hides them.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Uses them to scare off the superstitious maid.
(d) Displays them.
3. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
(b) To see if he has secretly returned.
(c) To check out something she wonders about.
(d) To feed his cat.
4. Who do the adults think has to be protected?
5. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(b) Checkpoints every block.
(c) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
(d) Video cameras on the street corners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
2. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
3. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
4. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
5. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)