|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
(b) Anita's Papi.
(d) Anita's Mami.
2. What is significant about Anita's family?
(a) They are not from the Dominican Republic originally.
(b) They are the most wealthy of the families that live in the compound.
(c) They have not sought permission to enter the U.S.
(d) They are the only family left who has lived in the compound.
3. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
(a) Not mention anything political to Sammy anymore.
(b) Keep quiet about Anita's uncle.
(c) Not hang around with Oscar anymore.
(d) Pack a small suitcase to be ready at a moment's notice.
4. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
(b) Protection in the British consulate.
(c) A way to get Lucinda out of the country.
(d) Protection in the American embassy.
5. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(c) Picnic supplies.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
2. What does Anita help Carla do?
3. What does Anita hear her father talk about on the phone that she finds confusing?
4. Why does Anita want to skip school the morning Lucinda is to leave?
5. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)