|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To check out something she wonders about.
(b) To see if he has secretly returned.
(c) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
(d) To feed his cat.
2. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
(a) Continue as if nothing is wrong.
(b) Not rush into things and be careful.
(c) See if they can get some backing from the British.
(d) See if the rebels have any assassination plans.
3. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
(a) A way to get Lucinda out of the country.
(c) Protection in the British consulate.
(d) Protection in the American embassy.
4. What does Anita help Carla do?
(a) Wash her dresses.
(b) Sew a button on one of Carla's dresses.
(c) Sew her name into her clothing.
(d) Choose a jewelry box.
5. How long has Anita been out of school?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tio Tony?
2. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
3. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
4. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
5. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)