|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(b) It's a school for Americans.
(c) The students closely identify with the United States.
(d) There is one American student who it.
2. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
(a) They tell her she must not ask such questions.
(b) They brush aside her questions.
(c) They explain that he is a dictator.
(d) They say that he has always won re-election because he is so popular.
3. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(a) El Patron.
(b) El Jefe.
(d) The Loco.
4. Where is Sam when Anita inquires?
(a) He is with his father in the city.
(b) He is packing to go back to the States.
(c) He is in bed with a hangover.
(d) He is in the fields supervising.
5. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
(b) As a grandfather type.
(c) As the country's hero.
(d) As an old man who wants everything his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
2. Why does Anita's brother make this offer?
3. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
4. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
5. What does Anita's papi explain to Anita?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)