|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
(a) To have a huge party.
(b) To have a celebration just for family.
(c) To have a joint celebration for Lucinda and Susie.
(d) To have a very low-key celebration.
2. What is significant about Anita's family?
(a) They are not from the Dominican Republic originally.
(b) They have not sought permission to enter the U.S.
(c) They are the only family left who has lived in the compound.
(d) They are the most wealthy of the families that live in the compound.
3. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As the country's hero.
(b) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
(c) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(d) As a grandfather type.
4. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
(a) In colors of the movement.
(b) Like soldiers.
(c) Like religious personages.
(d) In dark garb.
5. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
2. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
3. When was school supposed to start back up again?
4. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
5. What does Anita help Carla do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)