|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chucha sleep?
(a) In her coffin.
(b) On a pallet on the floor.
(c) Wherever there is space.
(d) On a narrow cot.
2. Under what guise will Lucinda travel?
(a) A college student.
(b) An adopted daughter.
(c) A scholar.
(d) A maid.
3. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
(a) Keep quiet about Anita's uncle.
(b) Not mention anything political to Sammy anymore.
(c) Pack a small suitcase to be ready at a moment's notice.
(d) Not hang around with Oscar anymore.
4. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help Carla pack her belongings.
(b) Continue her presentation.
(c) Help Carla practice her lines.
(d) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
5. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
(a) Pack everything she owns, not just the necessities.
(b) Help another girl with her lines.
(c) Write a list of all the props needed for the play.
(d) Repeat her last lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
2. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
3. When was school supposed to start back up again?
4. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
5. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)