|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(b) El Patron.
(c) The Loco.
(d) El Jefe.
2. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
(c) Community and politics.
(d) Moving to the United States.
3. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He has no conscience.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is arrogant.
(d) He is cruel.
4. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
(a) Carla's family moves constantly, so she writes their address in pencil.
(b) So she can quickly erase.
(c) Some times it is the only writing instrument in the house.
(d) She is not good at math and frequently has to erase her work.
5. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
(a) Thewill project Anita.
(b) They will protect her.
(c) They will send her to the States.
(d) El Jefe will forget her soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Anita been out of school?
2. What does Anita decide about men?
3. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
4. What does Anita's mother want her to do with her diary?
5. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)