|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) Another teacher.
(b) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The principal.
2. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A man from the American embassy.
(b) A man from the British consulate.
(c) A U.S. military officer.
(d) A CIA agent.
3. Who is Carla?
(a) A new girl who just started school the day before.
(b) Anita's cousin.
(c) Anita's older sister.
(d) Anita's younger sister.
4. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She will not be motivated to do anything.
(b) She is going insane.
(c) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
(d) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
5. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
(a) They say that he has always won re-election because he is so popular.
(b) They brush aside her questions.
(c) They explain that he is a dictator.
(d) They tell her she must not ask such questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita's father tell her he wants for his children?
2. Why do the teacher and the two visitors step into the hallway?
3. What is the weather like?
4. Who comes over to spend time with Sammy?
5. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)