|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mami have Anita do after seeing the black Volkswagons?
(a) Hide in the attic.
(b) Stay in her room.
(c) Stay at the Americans' house.
(d) Run to Tio Tony's house.
2. What is the class preparing to do?
(a) Go trick-or-treating.
(b) Put on a Thanksgiving play.
(c) Put on a passion play.
(d) Fly an American flag.
3. How long has Anita been out of school?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. What does Anita receive for Christmas that helps her process her life?
(a) A card from Carla.
(b) A letter from her grandmother.
(c) A diary.
(d) A book about the history of the Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita's family sleep?
2. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
3. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
4. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
5. How do the men search under the beds?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)