|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
(a) Get shots.
(b) Have a medical exam.
(c) Get their paperwork.
(d) Change their clothes.
2. Why do the teacher and the two visitors step into the hallway?
(a) The classroom is very noisy.
(b) To talk in privacy.
(c) So the teacher can show the new boy his correct classroom.
(d) So the students can go on with their classwork.
3. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(b) School and church.
(c) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
(d) No where.
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. What does someone in a limousine bring?
(a) An invitation.
(b) A summons.
(c) A gift-wrapped package.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
2. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
3. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
4. What happens when word is taken to Tony's house that Mr. Smith's friends are there?
5. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)