|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
(a) The way the teachers never veer from planned lessons.
(b) The way she has to erase her diary.
(c) The way the Secret Police stand on every street corner.
(d) The way her father and mother speak in low tones all the time.
2. What makes Anita think more?
(a) Listening to the adults.
(b) Asking her teachers questions.
3. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
(a) Her grandmother was ill and needed help.
(b) She had the flu.
(c) She had the chickenpox.
(d) She sprained her ankle.
4. Why do the children go to their new school in the consul's car ?
(a) They are given a special escort.
(b) It is the only transportation available to them.
(c) They are better protected since the windows are bullet proof.
(d) They are not stopped at checkpoints as often.
5. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He is hypocritical.
(b) He has no conscience.
(c) He is cruel.
(d) He is arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita learn about their new housekeeper?
2. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
3. What does Anita's brother offer to do in the afternoon?
4. What does Anita help Carla do?
5. What does Anita know about a pill?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)