|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(a) That the cousins have been arrested.
(b) Where the cousins are.
(c) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
2. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
(a) Continue as if nothing is wrong.
(b) See if the rebels have any assassination plans.
(c) See if they can get some backing from the British.
(d) Not rush into things and be careful.
3. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
(a) Change to buy a soda.
(b) Evidence that they are part of the rebel forces.
(c) Letters from Lucinda.
(d) The pills she knows about.
4. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
(b) With their bayonets.
(c) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(d) With Infrared lights.
5. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
(a) Sammy asks Anita to constantly wait on him and his guest.
(b) Sammy's eyes light up for his guest and not for Anita.
(c) Sammy is often rude to Anita when he has other company..
(d) Sammy does not understand her feelings about being excluded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Anita's family?
2. What happens when a car rams the Washburns car in traffic?
3. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
4. How does Anita feel when Sammy has someone visit him?
5. How old is Susie about to turn?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)