|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
(a) Repeat her last lines.
(b) Write a list of all the props needed for the play.
(c) Pack everything she owns, not just the necessities.
(d) Help another girl with her lines.
2. How old is Susie about to turn?
3. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
(a) Anita thinks Chucha is getting senile.
(b) Anita does not understand the answer.
(c) Anita thinks Chucha is teasing.
(d) Anita thinks the Chucha is being melodramatic.
4. What does someone in a limousine bring?
(b) A gift-wrapped package.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A summons.
5. When does Anita use a pencil?
(a) To draw pictures of things in her life.
(b) To write down Carla's address.
(c) When she writes in her journal.
(d) For her math homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
2. What does Anita do after the teacher makes her announcement?
3. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
4. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
5. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)