|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita give Chucha?
(a) Some coins.
(b) Her stained sheets.
(c) Some pictures of Anita and Lucinda to keep for her.
2. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
(a) If they are safe.
(b) Why they are gone.
(c) Where they are.
(d) If she will ever see them again.
3. How old is Susie about to turn?
4. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
(a) They have taken refuge in the British embassy.
(b) They have lodged a protest.
(c) They are in trouble with El Jefe.
(d) They have to go back to the States.
5. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) Another teacher.
(b) The nurse.
(c) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
2. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
3. How does Anita view El Jefe?
4. What does Anita hear her father and other men discussing?
5. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)