|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine has come to understand what a huge burden her care must be for whom in her November 20th entry?
2. What does Christine find in her house in her November 21st entry?
3. What does Christine do when Dr. Nash rebuffs her advances in her November 21st entry?
4. What name does Christine tell Dr. Nash she thinks her attacker might have in her November 19th entry?
5. When Claire had confronted Christine about her affair, Christine had told her what, according to the November 23rd article?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Nash inform Christine about her friend and husband in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 20?
2. With what doctor does Christine speak at the psychiatric hospital in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19? What does she learn?
3. What photo album does Ben show Christine in Part 3: Today? What is new about it?
4. What is Christine's reaction upon entering the hotel in Part 3: Today?
5. Where do Christine and Ben drive in Part 3: Today? How is the drive described?
6. What does Claire give to Christine at the end of their meeting in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23? What impact does it have on Christine?
7. What guilt does Christine write of feeling in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 20? What does she decide to do about it?
8. How does Dr. Nash feel about Christine's progress in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19? How does Christine feel?
9. What does Christine tell Dr. Nash about her husband and friend in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21?
10. How long did Christine live in a psychiatric hospital after her accident? What memories strike her upon revisiting the place?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the progression of Christine's memory. How reasonable is it to believe that Christine might regain complete memory functioning? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe MRIs and the medical procedures for brain research. What is the information which Dr. Nash hopes to learn by mapping Christine's brain?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss the information learned in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21. What does Christine learn from examining the box?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)