|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Nash tell Christine has been trying to contact her to no avail in her November 20th entry?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(c) Dr. Wilson.
2. What is the date of the first journal entry Christine finds in the envelope in Part 3: Today?
(a) November 23rd.
(b) March 1st.
(c) July 10th.
(d) April 16th.
3. Claire gives Christine a letter from whom in Christine's November 23rd entry?
(b) Dr. Paxton.
(c) Dr. Nash.
4. Where does Christine discover a bruise from her husband's abuse in Part 3: Today?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her forehead.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her arm.
5. What does Christine accidentally knock over when she is leaving the psychiatric hospital in her November 19th entry?
(a) A vase.
(b) A photograph of herself.
(c) A statue.
(d) A painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire describe Ben as being in Christine's second journal entry from Part 3: Today?
2. In Part 3: Today, Christine wonders why there is a period of time missing from the journal, but believes part of the reason is because it was with who for most of that time?
3. What does Christine see which makes her realize she's in the same room as many years ago in Part 3: Today?
4. In Part 3: Today, Christine finds the lock box open and containing only what?
5. Where do Christine and her husband take a trip in Part 3: Today?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Nash feel about Christine's progress in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19? How does Christine feel?
2. What does Claire inform Christine about Christine's affair in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23?
3. What detective work does Claire do in order to determine the identification of Christine's husband in Part 3: Today?
4. What guilt does Christine write of feeling in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 20? What does she decide to do about it?
5. What does Christine learn of her injuries from Dr. Nash in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19?
6. What name comes to Christine in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18? How?
7. What does the first entry from the envelope from Ben's desk say in Part 3: Today?
8. What happens when Christine finally reaches Claire in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21?
9. What is Ben's response when Christine confronts him about the information she learned from Dr. Nash in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21?
10. What is Claire's reaction when Christine suggests she had an affair with Ben in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)