|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Christine tell Dr. Nash she thinks her attacker might have in her November 19th entry?
2. What refers to a feeling of uncertainty and anxiety about the outcome of certain actions, most often referring to an audience's perceptions in a dramatic work?
3. What number does Dr. Nash give Christine before hanging up with her in her November 20th entry?
(a) Claire's phone number.
(b) Claire's apartment number.
(c) Dr. Nash's phone number.
(d) Mike's phone number.
4. According to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry, she had been transferred to a psychiatric hospital when her memory problems caused her to what?
(a) Act violently.
(b) Mumble uncontrollably.
(c) Forget to wear clothes.
(d) Pass out.
5. For how long had Christine lived in the psychiatric hospital, according to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 7 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Christine and her husband take a trip in Part 3: Today?
2. What refers to mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, as in love or aims?
3. After having ended her affair, Christine had received an invitation to meet where, as described in Part 3: Today?
4. In Part 3: Today, Christine blacks out during her struggle and wakes up in an ambulance beside whom?
5. What does Christine's husband go to get when he locks her in the room in Part 3: Today?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Christine tell Ben she is starting to remember in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18? What is his response?
2. What memory of a bathroom returns to Christine in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19? What does Dr. Nash respond when Christine tells him of it?
3. What does Dr. Nash inform Christine about her friend and husband in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 20?
4. What is Ben's response when Christine confronts him about the information she learned from Dr. Nash in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21?
5. What does the first entry from the envelope from Ben's desk say in Part 3: Today?
6. What is Claire's reaction when Christine suggests she had an affair with Ben in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23?
7. What guilt does Christine write of feeling in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 20? What does she decide to do about it?
8. What does Claire inform Christine about Christine's affair in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23?
9. What intimate action takes place between Dr. Nash and Christine in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21? What happens?
10. What does Christine learn of her injuries from Dr. Nash in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)