|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christine call when she is upset in the evening of her November 18th entry?
(d) Dr. Nash.
2. Who had written to Claire to tell her to stay away in Christine's November 23rd entry?
(c) Dr. Nash.
3. Where does Christine find the envelope she'd picked up from her husband's desk in the hotel room in Part 3: Today?
(a) In a dresser drawer.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Ben's luggage.
(d) Her luggage.
4. Where does Christine discover a bruise from her husband's abuse in Part 3: Today?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her forehead.
5. In her November 19 entry, Christine tells Dr. Nash that she thinks if she could remember what that she might regain her memory?
(a) Her school years.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her attack.
(d) Her birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Christine tell Dr. Nash she thinks her attacker might have in her November 19th entry?
2. Christine tells her husband that she has a vague memory of what in her November 18th entry?
3. According to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry, she had been transferred to a psychiatric hospital when her memory problems caused her to what?
4. In Christine's November 21st entry, Christine tells Dr. Nash that she suspects who are having an affair?
5. On November 20th, Christine writes in her journal that she has begun to feel guilty for keeping what a secret from her husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the initial conversation between Claire and Christine like in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23?
2. What does Christine tell Ben she is starting to remember in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18? What is his response?
3. What name comes to Christine in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18? How?
4. With what doctor does Christine speak at the psychiatric hospital in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19? What does she learn?
5. What question is left for the reader and for the protagonist at the end of the novel?
6. What memory of a bathroom returns to Christine in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 19? What does Dr. Nash respond when Christine tells him of it?
7. How long did Christine live in a psychiatric hospital after her accident? What memories strike her upon revisiting the place?
8. What does Claire give to Christine at the end of their meeting in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 23? What impact does it have on Christine?
9. What does the first entry from the envelope from Ben's desk say in Part 3: Today?
10. What is Christine's reaction upon entering the hotel in Part 3: Today?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)