|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it on Christine's November 13th entry?
2. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being with someone who she instinctively knew was what?
(a) Using a fake name.
(b) A teacher.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Not to be trusted.
3. S. J. Watson worked in various hospitals and facilities specializing in the diagnostic treatment of whoM?
(a) Blind adults.
(b) Hearing-impaired children.
(c) The elderly.
(d) Pregnant women.
4. What memory comes back to Christine during her MRI?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Graduating high school.
(c) Riding a bicycle.
(d) The first time she had sex.
5. Where does Christine's husband tell her their son died in her November 14th entry?
Short Answer Questions
1. In her November 10th entry, again Christine describes waking up confused and having to be told her story by whom?
2. In her November 10th entry, Christine tells her journal she and Ben went for a drive to what location?
3. When Christine describes her discussion with Ben in the November 10th entry, Ben tells Christine what about children?
4. Dr. Nash shows Christine a video of what in her November 9th entry?
5. Where did Christine meet her friend Claire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Nash show Christine a photograph of in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9?
2. Where does Christine write of having gone with Ben in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 10? What did she learn?
3. What in Dr. Nash's package causes Christine to remember her son in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
4. What instructions does Ben give Christine when he leaves in Part 1: Today?
5. What are Dr. Nash's motivations in helping Christine? Are they pure?
6. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine in Part 1: Today? What does it contain?
7. How does the narrative style of the book add to the tension of the narrative?
8. What memory does Christine have in the bathroom in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
9. What does Christine find as her surroundings upon waking in Part 1: Today?
10. What does Christine do after she suspects she has had a son in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)