|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it say in relation to Dr. Nash's appointment in Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) "Call anytime."
(b) "Arrive early."
(c) "Main office."
(d) "Don't tell Ben."
2. In Christine's November 9th entry, Dr. Nash promises to call Christine each day to remind her about what?
(a) Her journal.
(b) To write down her memories.
(c) The details of her life.
(d) Her appointment.
3. What is Christine's last name?
4. As Christine describes in her November 16 entry, she and Dr. Nash had an argument about who in the parking garage?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
5. Who does the man in Christine's bed claim to be in Part 1: Today?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how often does Christine see Dr. Nash?
2. What does MRI stand for?
3. What is the name of Christine's husband?
4. What consists of particles or electromagnetic waves that are energetic enough to detach electrons from atoms or molecules?
5. In what person is Part 1: Today written?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Nash explain to Christine about the MRI in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
2. How does Christine describe her feelings when working with Dr. Nash in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 12?
3. What memory does Christine have in the bathroom in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
4. Who contacts Christine by special phone in Part 1: Today? How does she know this person?
5. What instructions does Ben give Christine when he leaves in Part 1: Today?
6. How does Christine feel about her situation and her husband when she is left alone in Part 1: Today?
7. What are Dr. Nash's motivations in helping Christine? Are they pure?
8. How does Christine first approach Ben in Part 1: Today? What does he relate to her?
9. What in Dr. Nash's package causes Christine to remember her son in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
10. What does Christine find as her surroundings upon waking in Part 1: Today?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)