|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Nash's first name?
2. What do Christine and Dr. Nash have while talking in Part 1: Today?
3. What informs Christine of her husband's name in the beginning of the novel?
(b) A name tag.
(c) His voice.
(d) A voice recording.
4. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being in what location?
(a) Next to a river.
(b) In a library.
(c) On a rooftop.
(d) In a church.
5. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
(a) Cornell School of Sciences.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) The University of Birmingham.
(d) Oxford University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Christine's husband?
2. When Christine and Dr. Nash make a visit to a place from her past in her entry from November 12th, Christine is shocked to see what about the place?
3. How does Christine remember hitting her head in the memory that comes to her in the bathroom in her November 14th entry?
4. What day of the week is it on Christine's November 13th entry?
5. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine in Part 1: Today?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Nash show Christine a photograph of in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9?
2. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine in Part 1: Today? What does it contain?
3. How does Christine describe waking up in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9?
4. What instructions does Ben give Christine when he leaves in Part 1: Today?
5. Where does Christine go with Dr. Nash in Part 1: Today? What does he explain to her about her past?
6. How does Christine describe her morning in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 10?
7. Who contacts Christine by special phone in Part 1: Today? How does she know this person?
8. What does Dr. Nash explain to Christine about the MRI in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 14?
9. Where does Christine write of having gone with Ben in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 10? What did she learn?
10. Who does Christine call to ask about her novel in Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 13? What conflicting stories does she hear?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)