|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells her husband that she has a vague memory of what in her November 18th entry?
(a) The birth of their first child.
(b) Her accident.
(c) Their wedding.
(d) The day they met.
2. What does Christine's husband ask her to do when he calls from work in Part 3: Today?
(b) Pay bills.
3. How does Dr. Nash tell Christine she was injured in her November 19th entry?
(a) A boating accident.
(b) She was attacked.
(c) She was hit by a car.
(d) She fell down.
4. In Christine's November 21st entry, Dr. Nash appears at the door and Christine cannot recall what?
(a) What her name is.
(b) An earlier phone conversation.
(c) What her phone number is.
(d) Who he is.
5. Where does Christine meet Dr. Nash in her November 19th entry?
(a) A park.
(b) A cafe.
(c) His office.
(d) Her house.
6. Claire tells Christine that she had had trouble adjusting to what in Christine's November 23rd entry?
7. In Part 3: Today, Christine finds the lock box open and containing only what?
(a) Her novel.
(b) A letter.
(d) Tax documents.
8. For how long had Christine lived in the psychiatric hospital, according to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 months.
9. On November 22nd, Christine wakes to find a man watching her from where?
(a) The window.
(b) A camera.
(c) A chair.
(d) A couch.
10. In her November 19 entry, Christine tells Dr. Nash that she thinks if she could remember what that she might regain her memory?
(a) Her attack.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Her school years.
11. What does Dr. Nash inform Christine about her husband in her November 20th entry?
(a) He was dead.
(b) He was famous.
(c) He had divorced her.
(d) He was very sick.
12. What does Claire assert Ben's occupation is in Part 3: Today?
(a) A study hall supervisor.
(b) An architect.
(c) A chemistry teacher.
(d) A bus driver.
13. Where does Christine ask Claire if she had ever moved in their phone conversation described in the November 21st entry?
(d) New Zealand.
14. In Christine's November 21st entry, she calls her long lost friend and receives what reception?
(a) An answering machine.
(b) A dial tone.
(c) Modem noises.
(d) A secretary.
15. Claire gives Christine a letter from whom in Christine's November 23rd entry?
(c) Dr. Nash.
(d) Dr. Paxton.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry, she had been transferred to a psychiatric hospital when her memory problems caused her to what?
2. What refers to the fact or state of having committed an offense, crime, violation, or wrong, especially against moral or penal law?
3. Claire calls the school Ben told Christine he worked at and learns that Ben works as what there in Part 3: Today?
4. In Part 3: Today, Dr. Nash admits there is no ____ reason why Christine's memories should not remain, but she should not expect a miracle.
5. Whose wedding pictures does Christine find in her November 21st entry?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)