|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Dr. Nash give Christine before hanging up with her in her November 20th entry?
(a) Dr. Nash's phone number.
(b) Claire's apartment number.
(c) Claire's phone number.
(d) Mike's phone number.
2. What does Christine decide to do at the end of her November 23rd entry?
(a) Tell Dr. Nash about Claire and Ben.
(b) Tell Ben about Dr. Nash and the journal.
(c) Confront Ben about Claire.
(d) Confront Claire about Ben.
3. What does Claire describe Ben as being in Christine's second journal entry from Part 3: Today?
4. Christine has come to understand what a huge burden her care must be for whom in her November 20th entry?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
(c) Dr. Nash.
5. In Part 3: Today, Dr. Nash admits there is no ____ reason why Christine's memories should not remain, but she should not expect a miracle.
6. What day of the week is it in Christine's November 18th entry?
7. In Christine's November 20th entry, Ben becomes nearly violent after Christine accidentally breaks what?
(a) A painting.
(b) A plate.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A camera.
8. What refers to the ability of forming mental images, sensations and concepts, in a moment when they are not perceived through sight, hearing or other senses?
9. According to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry, she had been transferred to a psychiatric hospital when her memory problems caused her to what?
(a) Pass out.
(b) Mumble uncontrollably.
(c) Forget to wear clothes.
(d) Act violently.
10. What does Christine feel the continuing guilt of having done in the beginning of Part 3: Today?
(a) Stealing money from a friend.
(b) Cheating on her husband.
(c) Killing someone.
(d) Filing a false police report.
11. In what location was Christine injured according to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A concert.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A church.
12. What is the date of the first journal entry Christine finds in the envelope in Part 3: Today?
(a) April 16th.
(b) March 1st.
(c) July 10th.
(d) November 23rd.
13. Who does Claire say she wrote to for permission to see Christine in Christine's November 23rd entry?
(a) Dr. Wilson.
(d) Dr. Nash.
14. What does Christine pick up absently and take downstairs with her in Part 3: Today?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A bar of soap.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A pillow.
15. Who does Dr. Nash tell Christine has been trying to contact her to no avail in her November 20th entry?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who has been posing as Christine's husband in Part 3: Today?
2. What refers to mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, as in love or aims?
3. Where does Christine ask Claire if she had ever moved in their phone conversation described in the November 21st entry?
4. In Part 3: Today, Christine wonders why there is a period of time missing from the journal, but believes part of the reason is because it was with who for most of that time?
5. Claire gives Christine a letter from whom in Christine's November 23rd entry?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)