|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On November 20th, Christine writes in her journal that she has begun to feel guilty for keeping what a secret from her husband?
(a) Claire and some photographs.
(b) Her journal and some photographs.
(c) Dr. Nash and her journal.
(d) Claire and Dr. Nash.
2. What does Christine's husband go to get when he locks her in the room in Part 3: Today?
3. Where does Christine go to meet Claire in her November 23rd entry?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A park.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A library.
4. In Christine's November 21st entry, she calls her long lost friend and receives what reception?
(a) Modem noises.
(b) An answering machine.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A dial tone.
5. What does Claire assert Ben's occupation is in Part 3: Today?
(a) A chemistry teacher.
(b) A study hall supervisor.
(c) A bus driver.
(d) An architect.
6. What does Christine decide to do at the end of her November 23rd entry?
(a) Tell Dr. Nash about Claire and Ben.
(b) Confront Ben about Claire.
(c) Confront Claire about Ben.
(d) Tell Ben about Dr. Nash and the journal.
7. In Christine's November 18th entry, she writes that at dinner Christine tells her husband that she feels that he is what?
(a) Hiding something from her.
(b) Not feeling well.
8. How does Dr. Nash tell Christine she was injured in her November 19th entry?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) She was hit by a car.
(c) A boating accident.
(d) She fell down.
9. What does Christine accidentally knock over when she is leaving the psychiatric hospital in her November 19th entry?
(a) A statue.
(b) A photograph of herself.
(c) A vase.
(d) A painting.
10. Who is the man who has been posing as Christine's husband in Part 3: Today?
11. Where does Christine meet Dr. Nash in her November 19th entry?
(a) A park.
(b) Her house.
(c) A cafe.
(d) His office.
12. What does the doctor who cared for Christine at the psychiatric hospital show her in Christine's November 19th entry?
(a) An X-ray.
(b) A diary.
(c) A picture.
(d) A list of drugs she was on.
13. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
14. What name comes to Christine as she awakens in her November 18 entry?
15. In Part 3: Today, Christine and her husband drive for a while and Christine falls asleep, waking as they sit parked where?
(a) At a train station.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On a cliff.
(d) By a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Claire calls the school Ben told Christine he worked at and learns that Ben works as what there in Part 3: Today?
2. Whose wedding pictures does Christine find in her November 21st entry?
3. The night of November 21st, Christine asks her husband why he did what?
4. In Christine's November 23rd entry, Claire says she stopped going to see Christine in the hospital because who became upset and did not want her around?
5. What is the date of the second journal entry Christine reads in Part 3: Today?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)