|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3: Today, Christine and her husband drive for a while and Christine falls asleep, waking as they sit parked where?
(a) In the woods.
(b) On a cliff.
(c) At a train station.
(d) By a river.
2. After leaving the psychiatric hospital with Dr. Nash, Christine has a memory flash of what in her November 19th entry?
(a) Being drug into a bathroom.
(b) Staring into the headlights of a car.
(c) Being tied to a chair.
(d) Falling from a cliff.
3. What does Christine's husband go to get when he locks her in the room in Part 3: Today?
4. What does Christine feel the continuing guilt of having done in the beginning of Part 3: Today?
(a) Cheating on her husband.
(b) Killing someone.
(c) Stealing money from a friend.
(d) Filing a false police report.
5. After having ended her affair, Christine had received an invitation to meet where, as described in Part 3: Today?
6. What refers to the ability of forming mental images, sensations and concepts, in a moment when they are not perceived through sight, hearing or other senses?
7. Where does Christine ask Claire if she had ever moved in their phone conversation described in the November 21st entry?
(a) New Zealand.
8. How does Dr. Nash tell Christine she was injured in her November 19th entry?
(a) She was hit by a car.
(b) A boating accident.
(c) She fell down.
(d) She was attacked.
9. Christine has come to understand what a huge burden her care must be for whom in her November 20th entry?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
(c) Dr. Nash.
10. What does Christine's husband show her which he'd planned on giving her as a gift in Part 3: Today?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A dress.
(d) Plane tickets.
11. On November 22nd, Christine wakes to find a man watching her from where?
(a) A camera.
(b) A chair.
(c) A couch.
(d) The window.
12. In Christine's November 23rd entry, Claire says she stopped going to see Christine in the hospital because who became upset and did not want her around?
(a) Dr. Nash.
(d) Dr. Wilson.
13. What does Claire describe Ben as being in Christine's second journal entry from Part 3: Today?
14. Where does the man who has been posing as Christine's husband tell her that they met in Part 3: Today?
(a) An airport.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A baseball game.
15. In Part 3: Today, Christine blacks out during her struggle and wakes up in an ambulance beside whom?
(c) Dr. Nash.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Christine's November 18th entry, she writes that at dinner Christine tells her husband that she feels that he is what?
2. Where does Christine's husband keep the lock box with Adam's pictures?
3. In Part 3: Today, Dr. Nash admits there is no ____ reason why Christine's memories should not remain, but she should not expect a miracle.
4. Claire tells Christine that she had had trouble adjusting to what in Christine's November 23rd entry?
5. Where does Claire tell Christine is the only place she's ever lived abroad in Christine's November 21st entry?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)