|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine in Part 1: Today?
(a) A park.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A movie.
(d) A shopping mall.
2. Christine has a strong memory of she and Ben becoming distracted by passion while doing what in her November 12th entry?
(a) Making lunch.
(b) Watching a movie.
(c) Driving to the store.
3. Where does Dr. Nash ask Christine if she would like to go with him in their meeting described in the November 12th entry?
(a) A house she and Ben once lived in.
(b) Her high school.
(c) Her old church.
(d) To see a movie.
4. What is the name of the novel Christine wrote and published before her brain injury?
(a) For the Morning Birds.
(b) The Magnificent Colors of Autumn.
(c) A Spring Rain.
(d) An Evening Under the Stars.
5. What does Ben tell Christine his job is in Part 1: Today?
(a) Auto mechanic.
(b) Construction foreman.
(c) Chemistry teacher.
(d) Truck driver.
6. What is Dr. Nash's first name?
7. What is in the package given to Christine by Dr. Nash in her November 14th entry?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A baby blanket.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A paperback novel.
8. Christine suffers from an inability to retain what?
9. What is one of the syndromes in clinical neurology whose key defining characteristic is temporary but almost total disruption of short-term memory with a range of problems accessing older memories?
(a) Transient global amnesia.
(b) Anterograde amnesia.
(c) Dissociative amnesia.
(d) Retrograde amnesia.
10. Where does Christine's husband tell her that her best friend moved after marrying in her November 14th entry?
(c) New Zealand.
11. What is the setting of "Before I Go to Sleep"?
(b) New York.
12. What do Christine and Dr. Nash have while talking in Part 1: Today?
13. Dr. Nash shows Christine a video of what in her November 9th entry?
(a) Them doing a memory exercise.
(b) A child's birthday.
(d) Her wedding.
14. When Christine finds her journal on the morning of November 15th, it is a crushing blow to learn of what again?
(a) A terrorist attack.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) The Queen's death.
(d) Her son's death.
15. What is the last name of Christine's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
2. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being with someone who she instinctively knew was what?
3. For how long has Dr. Nash been working with Christine in Part 1: Today?
4. How old is Christine in the novel?
5. For what occasion does Ben say he and Christine will be going out of town on vacation soon in Part 1: Today?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)