|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Dr. Nash been working with Christine in Part 1: Today?
(a) Several months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) Over a decade.
2. What does MRI stand for?
(a) Magnetic resonance imaging.
(b) Magnetically revealing imagery.
(c) Magnetically relevant imagery.
(d) Magnetic response imaging.
3. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine after her MRI in her November 14th entry?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) A museum.
(c) A car dealership.
(d) A park.
4. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being in what location?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a library.
(c) Next to a river.
(d) On a rooftop.
5. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
(a) A baby blanket.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A diary.
(d) A newspaper clipping.
6. Where does Christine's husband tell her their son died in her November 14th entry?
7. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
(a) The University of Birmingham.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Cornell School of Sciences.
(d) Oxford University.
8. What does Christine's husband reply when she asks him if she's ever written anything in her November 13 entry?
(a) Only nonfiction.
(b) Only under a pen name.
(c) She's imagining things.
(d) She has written a few things.
9. What memory comes back to Christine during her MRI?
(a) Graduating high school.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Riding a bicycle.
(d) The first time she had sex.
10. Where does Dr. Nash ask Christine if she would like to go with him in their meeting described in the November 12th entry?
(a) Her high school.
(b) Her old church.
(c) To see a movie.
(d) A house she and Ben once lived in.
11. What do Christine and Dr. Nash have while talking in Part 1: Today?
12. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine in Part 1: Today?
(a) A park.
(b) A movie.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A restaurant.
13. In her November 10th entry, again Christine describes waking up confused and having to be told her story by whom?
(a) Dr. Ed Nash.
(d) Dr. Paxton.
14. Who does Christine call to ask about aspects of her past in her November 13 entry?
(a) Dr. Nash.
15. At what time in the morning does Christine write on November 17th because she is unable to sleep?
(a) 2:07 p.m.
(b) 5:28 a.m.
(c) 2:07 a.m.
(d) 3:12 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christine remember hitting her head in the memory that comes to her in the bathroom in her November 14th entry?
2. What does Dr. Nash ask Christine to do later before departing in Part 1: Today?
3. What informs Christine of her husband's name in the beginning of the novel?
4. When Christine and Dr. Nash make a visit to a place from her past in her entry from November 12th, Christine is shocked to see what about the place?
5. In Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9, what date of the week is it?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)