|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory comes back to Christine during her MRI?
(a) The first time she had sex.
(b) Riding a bicycle.
(c) Graduating high school.
(d) Getting married.
2. What does it say in relation to Dr. Nash's appointment in Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) "Call anytime."
(b) "Arrive early."
(c) "Don't tell Ben."
(d) "Main office."
3. What does Dr. Nash ask Christine to do later before departing in Part 1: Today?
(a) Send an email.
(b) Call him.
(c) Mail a letter.
(d) Take a walk.
4. What does Dr. Nash ask Christine when he contacts her in Part 1: Today?
(a) If she is alone.
(b) If he can pick her up.
(c) Where she is.
(d) What she is wearing.
5. What does Ben tell Christine to take with her if she goes anywhere in Part 1: Today?
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Her American Express card.
(d) A scarf.
6. What does the man say destroyed the older photographs in Part 1: Today?
(a) A flood.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A fire.
7. What is the date of "today" on Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) March 12th.
(b) June 14th.
(c) August 26th.
(d) November 30th.
8. What refers to an abnormal fear of being closed in or of being in a confined space?
9. S. J. Watson worked in various hospitals and facilities specializing in the diagnostic treatment of whoM?
(a) Pregnant women.
(b) Blind adults.
(c) The elderly.
(d) Hearing-impaired children.
10. In her November 10th entry, Christine tells her journal she and Ben went for a drive to what location?
(a) Pebble Bay.
(b) Mount Christopher.
(c) Parliament Hill.
(d) Seal Rock.
11. Where was S. J. Watson born?
12. Where did Christine meet her friend Claire?
(a) At a pub.
(b) In an airport.
(c) At university.
(d) At a concert.
13. As Christine describes in her November 16 entry, she and Dr. Nash had an argument about who in the parking garage?
(c) Dr. Paxton.
14. For what occasion does Ben say he and Christine will be going out of town on vacation soon in Part 1: Today?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Their anniversary.
(c) His promotion.
(d) Her birthday.
15. What did Christine feel frightened because she could not recognize in the images flashing over her during the MRI?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
2. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine that was once his girlfriend's so that he might be able to reach her without her husband's knowledge?
3. Christine suffers from an inability to retain what?
4. What is the name of the son Christine had?
5. What informs Christine of her husband's name in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)