|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her November 10th entry, Christine tells her journal she and Ben went for a drive to what location?
(a) Parliament Hill.
(b) Mount Christopher.
(c) Pebble Bay.
(d) Seal Rock.
2. Where does Christine go to meet Claire in her November 23rd entry?
(a) A library.
(b) A park.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A restaurant.
3. In Christine's November 20th entry, Ben becomes nearly violent after Christine accidentally breaks what?
(a) A camera.
(b) A painting.
(c) A plate.
(d) A mirror.
4. In Christine's November 9th entry, Dr. Nash promises to call Christine each day to remind her about what?
(a) Her appointment.
(b) The details of her life.
(c) Her journal.
(d) To write down her memories.
5. In Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9, what date of the week is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Claire say she wrote to for permission to see Christine in Christine's November 23rd entry?
2. What refers to the replacement of a gap in a person's memory by a falsification that he or she believes to be true?
3. What is the setting of "Before I Go to Sleep"?
4. What is the name of Claire's son?
5. What name does Christine tell Dr. Nash she thinks her attacker might have in her November 19th entry?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)