|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Nash suggests that Christine do what before telling her husband about the journal in Christine's November 20th entry?
(a) Copy the journal.
(b) Read over the journal again.
(c) Talk to Claire.
(d) Talk to Dr. Wilson.
2. Where does Christine go to meet Claire in her November 23rd entry?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A library.
(c) A park.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) The University of Birmingham.
(d) Cornell School of Sciences.
4. What name does Christine tell Dr. Nash she thinks her attacker might have in her November 19th entry?
5. In Christine's November 21st entry, she finds pictures of herself and her husband on what she suspects was what?
(a) Their son's funeral.
(b) Her parents' funeral.
(c) Their honeymoon.
(d) Their first date.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Christine finds her journal on the morning of November 15th, it is a crushing blow to learn of what again?
2. Who does Claire say she wrote to for permission to see Christine in Christine's November 23rd entry?
3. For how long has Dr. Nash been working with Christine in Part 1: Today?
4. What does Christine do when Dr. Nash rebuffs her advances in her November 21st entry?
5. What refers to an abnormal fear of being closed in or of being in a confined space?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)