|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells her husband that she has a vague memory of what in her November 18th entry?
(a) The birth of their first child.
(b) The day they met.
(c) Her accident.
(d) Their wedding.
2. How old is Christine in the novel?
3. In her November 19 entry, Christine tells Dr. Nash that she thinks if she could remember what that she might regain her memory?
(a) Her address.
(b) Her attack.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Her school years.
4. What do Ben and Christine see on their way back to the car in Christine's November 10th entry?
(a) A child.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A fox.
5. In what town does Dr. Nash tell Christine she was injured in her November 19th entry?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being in what location?
2. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine after her MRI in her November 14th entry?
3. For how long has Dr. Nash been working with Christine in Part 1: Today?
4. Dr. Nash shows Christine a video of what in her November 9th entry?
5. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)