|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it say in relation to Dr. Nash's appointment in Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) "Arrive early."
(b) "Call anytime."
(c) "Don't tell Ben."
(d) "Main office."
2. What is the use of ionizing electromagnetic radiation such as X-rays to view objects?
3. What is the name of the son Christine had?
4. What does Dr. Nash show Christine a picture of in their meeting described in the November 12th entry?
(a) A horse.
(b) A car.
(c) A tree.
(d) A church.
5. According to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry, she had been transferred to a psychiatric hospital when her memory problems caused her to what?
(a) Forget to wear clothes.
(b) Pass out.
(c) Mumble uncontrollably.
(d) Act violently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Christine tell Dr. Nash she thinks her attacker might have in her November 19th entry?
2. For how long did Christine live at the home for people with brain injuries after leaving the psychiatric hospital?
3. What is the last name of Christine's husband?
4. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine that was once his girlfriend's so that he might be able to reach her without her husband's knowledge?
5. After leaving the psychiatric hospital with Dr. Nash, Christine has a memory flash of what in her November 19th entry?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)