|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine that was once his girlfriend's so that he might be able to reach her without her husband's knowledge?
(a) A walkie talkie.
(b) A messenger pigeon.
(c) A satellite phone.
(d) A flip phone.
2. When Christine finds her journal on the morning of November 15th, it is a crushing blow to learn of what again?
(a) Her son's death.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) The Queen's death.
(d) A terrorist attack.
3. What is the name of Christine's husband?
4. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine in her November 9th entry?
(a) The ocean.
(b) To a cafe.
(c) His office.
(d) An animal shelter.
5. In her November 10th entry, Christine receives a call from Dr. Nash telling her about the journal and directing her to its hiding place where?
(a) In a shoebox in the closet.
(b) Above a panel in the ceiling.
(c) Under a tile in the floor.
(d) In a safe in the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events or impressions, or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences?
2. What day of the week is it on Christine's November 13th entry?
3. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
4. Christine has a strong memory of she and Ben becoming distracted by passion while doing what in her November 12th entry?
5. What is the setting of "Before I Go to Sleep"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)