|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Christine in the novel?
2. What is Dr. Nash's first name?
3. What is the date of "today" on Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) June 14th.
(b) August 26th.
(c) November 30th.
(d) March 12th.
4. What word means reliance on the integrity, strength, ability or surety of a person or thing; confidence?
5. What does Ben tell Christine his job is in Part 1: Today?
(a) Chemistry teacher.
(b) Auto mechanic.
(c) Construction foreman.
(d) Truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben tell Christine her injury happened as detailed in her November 10th entry?
2. What name of a dear friend reemerges to Christine in her November 14th entry?
3. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine after her MRI in her November 14th entry?
4. Where is Christine standing when she has a memory recollection with Dr. Nash in her November 12th entry?
5. What does Christine's husband reply when she asks him if she's ever written anything in her November 13 entry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)