|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it say in relation to Dr. Nash's appointment in Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) "Call anytime."
(b) "Arrive early."
(c) "Don't tell Ben."
(d) "Main office."
2. What is the setting of "Before I Go to Sleep"?
(d) New York.
3. In her November 13th entry, Christine remembers lying in bed with Ben and his expressing an urgency to go for what reason?
(a) To catch a train.
(b) To beat the traffic.
(c) Not to miss the beginning of a movie.
(d) A funeral was about to start.
4. What did Christine feel frightened because she could not recognize in the images flashing over her during the MRI?
5. Where does Dr. Nash ask Christine if she would like to go with him in their meeting described in the November 12th entry?
(a) Her old church.
(b) Her high school.
(c) To see a movie.
(d) A house she and Ben once lived in.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being with someone who she instinctively knew was what?
2. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls discussing what with another person?
3. In her November 10th entry, Christine tells her journal she and Ben went for a drive to what location?
4. Approximately how often does Christine see Dr. Nash?
5. What is the name of Christine's husband?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)