|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time in the morning does Christine write on November 17th because she is unable to sleep?
(a) 5:28 a.m.
(b) 3:12 a.m.
(c) 2:07 p.m.
(d) 2:07 a.m.
2. What is the date of "today" on Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) August 26th.
(b) June 14th.
(c) March 12th.
(d) November 30th.
3. Christine suffers from an inability to retain what?
4. In her November 10th entry, again Christine describes waking up confused and having to be told her story by whom?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(c) Dr. Ed Nash.
5. Where did Christine meet her friend Claire?
(a) At a concert.
(b) In an airport.
(c) At university.
(d) At a pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory comes back to Christine during her MRI?
2. What kind of doctor is Dr. Nash?
3. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
4. In her November 12th entry, Christine begins by describing a meeting with Dr. Nash who picked her up and took her where?
5. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)