|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben tell Christine to take with her if she goes anywhere in Part 1: Today?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) Her American Express card.
(c) A scarf.
2. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls discussing what with another person?
(a) A popular song.
(b) A political election.
(c) A television show.
(d) Setting up a blind date.
3. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A baby blanket.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A diary.
4. What does Christine's husband show her along with photographs of her son in her November 14th entry?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A diploma.
(c) A letter.
(d) A birth certificate.
5. At what time in the morning does Christine write on November 17th because she is unable to sleep?
(a) 5:28 a.m.
(b) 2:07 a.m.
(c) 3:12 a.m.
(d) 2:07 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9, what date of the week is it?
2. In her November 10th entry, Christine receives a call from Dr. Nash telling her about the journal and directing her to its hiding place where?
3. For how long has Dr. Nash been working with Christine in Part 1: Today?
4. What are psychological factors, such as mental disorder, post-traumatic stress or, in psychoanalytic terms, defense mechanisms?
5. What does the man say destroyed the older photographs in Part 1: Today?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)