|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
(a) The University of Birmingham.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Cornell School of Sciences.
2. How old is Christine in the novel?
3. Approximately how often does Christine see Dr. Nash?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once a month.
4. What does Ben tell Christine to take with her if she goes anywhere in Part 1: Today?
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Her American Express card.
5. How long ago had Christine been injured at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 11 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what person is Part 1: Today written?
2. What is the last name of Christine's husband?
3. Who does the man in Christine's bed claim to be in Part 1: Today?
4. Christine suffers from an inability to retain what?
5. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine that was once his girlfriend's so that he might be able to reach her without her husband's knowledge?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)