|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine's husband show her along with photographs of her son in her November 14th entry?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A diploma.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A letter.
2. In Christine's November 21st entry, Christine tells Dr. Nash that she suspects who are having an affair?
(a) Claire and Dr. Paxton.
(b) Amanda and Dr. Nash.
(c) Claire and Ben.
(d) Amanda and Ben.
3. What does it say in relation to Dr. Nash's appointment in Christine's diary in Part 1: Today?
(a) "Call anytime."
(b) "Don't tell Ben."
(c) "Main office."
(d) "Arrive early."
4. In Christine's November 9th entry, Dr. Nash promises to call Christine each day to remind her about what?
(a) Her appointment.
(b) Her journal.
(c) To write down her memories.
(d) The details of her life.
5. For how long had Christine lived in the psychiatric hospital, according to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. On November 22nd, Christine wakes to find a man watching her from where?
2. What does Dr. Nash ask Christine to do later before departing in Part 1: Today?
3. What is the use of ionizing electromagnetic radiation such as X-rays to view objects?
4. How does Dr. Nash tell Christine she was injured in her November 19th entry?
5. What informs Christine of her husband's name in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)