|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine after her MRI in her November 14th entry?
(a) A car dealership.
(b) A cafeteria.
(c) A museum.
(d) A park.
2. What do Christine and Dr. Nash have while talking in Part 1: Today?
3. What are psychological factors, such as mental disorder, post-traumatic stress or, in psychoanalytic terms, defense mechanisms?
(a) Institutional causes.
(b) Educational causes.
(c) Behavioral causes.
(d) Functional causes.
4. S. J. Watson worked in various hospitals and facilities specializing in the diagnostic treatment of whoM?
(a) Pregnant women.
(b) Blind adults.
(c) The elderly.
(d) Hearing-impaired children.
5. What is on the front page of the journal Christine reads in Part 1: Today?
(b) "Don't trust Ben."
(c) "Who am I?"
(d) "Lost memories."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine call when she is upset in the evening of her November 18th entry?
2. When Christine describes her discussion with Ben in the November 10th entry, Ben tells Christine what about children?
3. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
4. In what location was Christine injured according to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry?
5. In Christine's November 23rd entry, Claire says she stopped going to see Christine in the hospital because who became upset and did not want her around?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)