|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how often does Christine see Dr. Nash?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Once a week.
2. What is one of the syndromes in clinical neurology whose key defining characteristic is temporary but almost total disruption of short-term memory with a range of problems accessing older memories?
(a) Dissociative amnesia.
(b) Transient global amnesia.
(c) Retrograde amnesia.
(d) Anterograde amnesia.
3. What is the last name of Christine's husband?
4. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine in Part 1: Today?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A park.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A movie.
5. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being in what location?
(a) In a library.
(b) In a church.
(c) On a rooftop.
(d) Next to a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was S. J. Watson born?
2. Where does Dr. Nash take Christine in her November 9th entry?
3. Who does the man in Christine's bed claim to be in Part 1: Today?
4. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine that was once his girlfriend's so that he might be able to reach her without her husband's knowledge?
5. In Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9, what date of the week is it?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)