|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being in what location?
(a) In a library.
(b) Next to a river.
(c) In a church.
(d) On a rooftop.
2. For how long had Christine lived in the psychiatric hospital, according to Dr. Nash in Christine's November 19th entry?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 10 months.
3. In Christine's November 9th entry, Dr. Nash promises to call Christine each day to remind her about what?
(a) Her journal.
(b) Her appointment.
(c) The details of her life.
(d) To write down her memories.
4. After leaving the psychiatric hospital with Dr. Nash, Christine has a memory flash of what in her November 19th entry?
(a) Being tied to a chair.
(b) Staring into the headlights of a car.
(c) Falling from a cliff.
(d) Being drug into a bathroom.
5. What word refers to incentive or inducement to action?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9, what date of the week is it?
2. What does Dr. Nash give to Christine that was once his girlfriend's so that he might be able to reach her without her husband's knowledge?
3. Where was S. J. Watson born?
4. S. J. Watson worked in various hospitals and facilities specializing in the diagnostic treatment of whoM?
5. In Christine's November 18th entry, she writes that at dinner Christine tells her husband that she feels that he is what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)