|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of Christine's husband?
2. What doctor cared for Christine while she was living in the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Dr. Robbins.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
(c) Dr. Nash.
(d) Dr. Paxton.
3. In her November 10th entry, again Christine describes waking up confused and having to be told her story by whom?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(c) Dr. Ed Nash.
4. What is the setting of "Before I Go to Sleep"?
(b) New York.
5. What does Dr. Nash ask Christine when he contacts her in Part 1: Today?
(a) Where she is.
(b) What she is wearing.
(c) If she is alone.
(d) If he can pick her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben tell Christine his job is in Part 1: Today?
2. What is Christine's last name?
3. What is one of the syndromes in clinical neurology whose key defining characteristic is temporary but almost total disruption of short-term memory with a range of problems accessing older memories?
4. What causes Christine to remember being pregnant and giving birth to a child in Christine's November 14th entry?
5. What are psychological factors, such as mental disorder, post-traumatic stress or, in psychoanalytic terms, defense mechanisms?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)