|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Nash show Christine a picture of in their meeting described in the November 12th entry?
(a) A church.
(b) A horse.
(c) A tree.
(d) A car.
2. Where does Christine's husband tell her their son died in her November 14th entry?
3. What refers to the ability of forming mental images, sensations and concepts, in a moment when they are not perceived through sight, hearing or other senses?
4. As Christine describes in her November 16 entry, she and Dr. Nash had an argument about who in the parking garage?
(c) Dr. Paxton.
5. What does Christine's husband show her along with photographs of her son in her November 14th entry?
(a) A letter.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A diploma.
(d) A newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Christine and Dr. Nash have while talking in Part 1: Today?
2. In her November 13th entry, Christine remembers lying in bed with Ben and his expressing an urgency to go for what reason?
3. What profession has Christine's husband told her she had at the time of her accident?
4. What is the name of the home for people with brain injuries where Christine had lived after the psychiatric hospital?
5. After leaving the psychiatric hospital with Dr. Nash, Christine has a memory flash of what in her November 19th entry?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)