|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her November 10th entry, again Christine describes waking up confused and having to be told her story by whom?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(c) Dr. Ed Nash.
2. In her November 19 entry, Christine tells Dr. Nash that she thinks if she could remember what that she might regain her memory?
(a) Her attack.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Her school years.
3. Where does Christine's husband tell her their son died in her November 14th entry?
4. Approximately how often does Christine see Dr. Nash?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Once a week.
5. What does Christine search her home for after having a memory flashback in her November 13th entry?
(a) A coin.
(b) A novel.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells her husband that she has a vague memory of what in her November 18th entry?
2. What word means reliance on the integrity, strength, ability or surety of a person or thing; confidence?
3. What does Christine's husband show her along with photographs of her son in her November 14th entry?
4. How does Christine remember hitting her head in the memory that comes to her in the bathroom in her November 14th entry?
5. What day of the week is it in Christine's November 18th entry?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)