|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper clipping describe which Christine finds in her November 21st entry?
(a) Her attack.
(b) Adam's death.
(c) A train crash.
(d) A heat wave.
2. In her November 13th entry, Christine remembers lying in bed with Ben and his expressing an urgency to go for what reason?
(a) A funeral was about to start.
(b) To catch a train.
(c) Not to miss the beginning of a movie.
(d) To beat the traffic.
3. In Christine's November 9th entry, Dr. Nash shows Christine a picture of what?
(a) A house.
(b) A child.
(d) Her husband.
4. Who does Christine call to ask about aspects of her past in her November 13 entry?
(c) Dr. Nash.
5. What profession has Christine's husband told her she had at the time of her accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Claire say she wrote to for permission to see Christine in Christine's November 23rd entry?
2. At what time in the morning does Christine write on November 17th because she is unable to sleep?
3. Where does Christine ask Claire if she had ever moved in their phone conversation described in the November 21st entry?
4. In her November 12th entry, Christine begins by describing a meeting with Dr. Nash who picked her up and took her where?
5. What refers to mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, as in love or aims?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)