|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christine and Dr. Nash make a visit to a place from her past in her entry from November 12th, Christine is shocked to see what about the place?
(a) How run down it has become.
(b) How everything has been changed.
(c) How similar it is to where she lives now.
(d) How the neighborhood has changed.
2. In Christine's November 9th entry, Dr. Nash promises to call Christine each day to remind her about what?
(a) Her journal.
(b) Her appointment.
(c) To write down her memories.
(d) The details of her life.
3. What does Christine's husband reply when she asks him if she's ever written anything in her November 13 entry?
(a) Only under a pen name.
(b) Only nonfiction.
(c) She's imagining things.
(d) She has written a few things.
4. In her November 10th entry, again Christine describes waking up confused and having to be told her story by whom?
(a) Dr. Paxton.
(b) Dr. Ed Nash.
5. On November 22nd, Christine wakes to find a man watching her from where?
(a) A camera.
(b) A chair.
(c) A couch.
(d) The window.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls being in what location?
2. Who does Claire say she wrote to for permission to see Christine in Christine's November 23rd entry?
3. What refers to the fact or state of having committed an offense, crime, violation, or wrong, especially against moral or penal law?
4. In Part 2: The Journal of Christine Lucas, November 9, what date of the week is it?
5. When Christine describes having a flash of memory while walking back to the car with Ben in her November 10th entry, she recalls discussing what with another person?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)