1. Where was S. J. Watson born?
2. Where did S. J. Watson study Physics?
(a) Cornell School of Sciences.
(b) The University of Birmingham.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Oxford University.
3. S. J. Watson worked in various hospitals and facilities specializing in the diagnostic treatment of whoM?
(a) The elderly.
(b) Pregnant women.
(c) Blind adults.
(d) Hearing-impaired children.
4. What is the setting of "Before I Go to Sleep"?
(c) New York.
5. How old is Christine in the novel?
6. What is Christine's last name?
7. How long ago had Christine been injured at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 18 years.
8. What is the name of Christine's husband?
9. What informs Christine of her husband's name in the beginning of the novel?
(a) His voice.
(b) A name tag.
(d) A voice recording.
10. Who does the man in Christine's bed claim to be in Part 1: Today?
This section contains 4,510 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)