• In Part 1: Today, Christine wakes in a strange bedroom with a strange, older man beside her.
• With thoughts of a one night stand with someone else's husband, Christine slips naked from the bed and makes her way to the bathroom.
• On the wall beside the mirror, Christine finds pictures of herself as a much older woman and the man in the bed, and handwritten notes inform her this man is Ben, her husband.
• Christine begins to panic, confused by the older face looking back from the mirror at her and returns to the bedroom; she demands to know what is going on from the man on the bed.
• The man rolls over, still half asleep, and begins to tell her that he is her husband, that they have been married many years, and that she suffered an accident that has affected her memory.
• The man, Ben, gives...
This section contains 2,567 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)