|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins the pilot who does the skywriting for the Beet Festival?
2. What is the theme of the party thrown for Dot?
3. With whom does Mary have a serious argument in chapter 10?
4. Who rescues Wallace Pfef from the dunk tank?
5. What trait does Wallace Pfef admire most in Dot?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the symbol of Adelaide's jewel box with the symbol of the jewelry itself, discussing the various characters' perceptions of each.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Wallace Pfef's "private disaster" and the aspects of his personality that contribute to it.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Mrs. Waldvogel in as much detail as possible and discuss her importance in Sita's life.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)