Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sita's roommate in chapter 10?
2. Who spends a night stuffing the ballot boxes for Beet Queen?
3. How long does Karl stay with Wallace Pfef in part 2, chapter 9?
4. Where does Karl go after leaving Wallace Pfef's house in chapter 9?
5. What dish does Mary plan to take to the potluck after the Christmas play?
Discuss the theme of failed romance throughout the novel and how it affects the various characters' lives, particularly Mary's life.
What does the Jell-O salad symbolize in the friendship between Mary and Celestine? What other objects symbolize something similar? Explain.
Describe in detail Adelaide's character and the way she interacts with the various characters. Which characters does she love? Which characters does she feel able to abandon? Why?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)