Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sita's roommate in chapter 10?
2. Who spends a night stuffing the ballot boxes for Beet Queen?
3. How long does Karl stay with Wallace Pfef in part 2, chapter 9?
4. Where does Karl go after leaving Wallace Pfef's house in chapter 9?
5. What dish does Mary plan to take to the potluck after the Christmas play?
What does the Jell-O salad symbolize in the friendship between Mary and Celestine? What other objects symbolize something similar? Explain.
Explain Erdrich's use of dialogue in the scene in which Karl and Wallace Pfef meet.
Discuss Wallace Pfef's "private disaster" and the aspects of his personality that contribute to it.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)