|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose prescription medications does Sita have stored away for her own use?
2. According to Wallace Pfef, what does Dot love?
3. Who is the main character of the last section of chapter 11, "The Birdorama"?
4. What creature does Celestine see in the baby's hair at the end of chapter 9?
5. What trait does Wallace Pfef admire most in Dot?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe in detail the character of Fleur Pillager and her role in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Mrs. Waldvogel in as much detail as possible and discuss her importance in Sita's life.
Essay Topic 3
What does the Jell-O salad symbolize in the friendship between Mary and Celestine? What other objects symbolize something similar? Explain.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)