|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wallace Pfef's favorite butcher shop employee?
2. Whose bathrobe does Dot borrow for the Christmas play?
(b) Officer Ronald Lovchik's.
(d) Wallace Pfef's.
3. According to Wallace Pfef, what does Dot love?
(c) The statue of St. Francis in front of her school.
4. In Sita's hallucination, who sinks into the ground?
5. What does Wallace Pfef give Mary to drink in chapter 12?
(d) Sweet tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dot's first grade teacher?
2. Who is mentioned in chapter 10 as having had a crush on Sita?
3. Who is the main character of the last section of chapter 11, "The Birdorama"?
4. With whom does Mary have a serious argument in chapter 10?
5. When Dot runs away from home, what is her intended destination?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Mary and Mrs. Shumway in chapter 10?
2. Describe the setting of "Russell's Night" in chapter 8.
3. How does Wallace Pfef find out about the relationship between Celestine and Karl?
4. Explain Mary's reaction to Celestine's Jell-O prank.
5. Describe Sita's house, as pictured in chapter 13.
6. How do Mary and Celestine deal with Sita's body?
7. How does Karl interact with Dot in chapter 12? Does Dot respond well? Explain.
8. In chapter 12, what does Wallace Pfef plan in order to regain Dot's affection? Does he succeed? Explain.
9. Describe Wallace Pfef's experience in organizing the Beet Festival.
10. Why does Jude Miller come to Argus in chapter 14?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)