|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dot runs away from home, what is her intended destination?
(a) The home of Fritzie and Pete.
(b) Billings, Montana.
(c) Karl's home.
(d) The Indian reservation.
2. Which character is portrayed as enraged in "The Birdorama" in chapter 11?
(b) Eli Kashpaw.
(c) Fleur Pillager.
3. In whose house does Celestine give birth?
(b) Her own.
(d) Wallace Pfef's.
4. What is Mary making at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Polish sausage.
5. Where does Dot go after leaving the Christmas play?
(a) Her mother's car.
(b) Wallace Pfef's house.
(c) The train station.
(d) The butcher shop.
6. What does Mary find in Sita's flour canister?
(a) Nuts and bolts.
(d) Meal worms.
7. Whom does Sita marry?
(b) Wallace Pfef.
(c) Giles Saint Ambrose.
8. Who is in the truck that Karl sits in in chapter 15?
(b) Wallace Pfef.
(d) Officer Ronald Lovchik.
9. As mentioned in the beginning of chapter 14, what does Wallace Pfef give Dot?
(a) A baseball glove.
(b) A discus.
(c) A pair of running shoes.
(d) A shot (for shotput).
10. Who almost dies at the end of chapter 13?
(a) Wallace Pfef.
(c) Russell Kashpaw.
11. What has hurt Mary's business in recent years?
(a) Health department inspections.
(d) Farmers' markets.
12. In Sita's hallucination, who sinks into the ground?
13. Whose bathrobe does Dot borrow for the Christmas play?
(a) Officer Ronald Lovchik's.
(b) Wallace Pfef's.
14. Who is mentioned in chapter 10 as having had a crush on Sita?
(b) Officer Ronald Lovchik.
(d) Officer Daniel Lunt.
15. What pest is repelled by smoke?
(b) Honey bees.
(c) Fire ants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dot's first grade teacher?
2. Whom does Wallace Pfef imagine during the Christmas play?
3. Who spends a night stuffing the ballot boxes for Beet Queen?
4. From what did Wallace Pfef's "poor dead sweetheart" die?
5. What book is Karl carrying in chapter 8 when he visits Sita?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)