|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Russell Kashpaw living in chapter 10?
(c) Eli Kashpaw.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. When Karl asks if Dot has a father figure, whom does Celestine say it is?
(b) Officer Daniel Lunt.
(c) Officer Ronald Lovchik.
(d) Wallace Pfef.
3. Who gives Celestine's baby the nickname Dot?
(a) Russell Kashpaw.
(c) Wallace Pfef.
4. As mentioned in the beginning of chapter 14, what does Wallace Pfef give Dot?
(a) A baseball glove.
(b) A shot (for shotput).
(c) A discus.
(d) A pair of running shoes.
5. What does Celestine take to eat when she visits Russell Kashpaw in chapter 10?
(a) Headcheese and a summer sausage.
(b) Chips and salsa.
(c) Ham sandwiches.
(d) Cold pizza.
6. According to Wallace Pfef, what does Dot love?
(d) The statue of St. Francis in front of her school.
7. How long does Karl stay with Wallace Pfef in part 2, chapter 9?
(a) A year.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A month.
8. Which company does Wallace Pfef hire as a skywriter?
(a) Small Planes of Argus, LLC.
(b) Beelines, Inc.
(c) Cropduster Extraordinaire.
(d) Tommy B's Aviation.
9. What trait does Wallace Pfef admire most in Dot?
(a) Her fearlessness.
(b) Her gracefulness.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her stature.
10. What animal does Mary find in her stock pens in the beginning of chapter 10?
11. What kind of car is Karl driving in chapter 15?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Pontiac.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) A Cadillac.
12. As mentioned in chapter 10, who has "a face like Sitting Bull"?
(a) Eli Kashpaw.
(c) Wallace Pfef.
(d) Fleur Pillager.
13. Who is the main character of the last section of chapter 11, "The Birdorama"?
(c) Russell Kashpaw.
14. What has hurt Mary's business in recent years?
(a) Farmers' markets.
(c) Health department inspections.
15. In whose house does Celestine give birth?
(a) Her own.
(b) Wallace Pfef's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wallace Pfef's favorite butcher shop employee?
2. What does Celestine use to groom Karl's nails?
3. Who is in the truck that Karl sits in in chapter 15?
4. From what did Wallace Pfef's "poor dead sweetheart" die?
5. Who joins the pilot who does the skywriting for the Beet Festival?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)