|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 13, 1972.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russell Kashpaw keeps a lock on his shack so that which person can't enter?
(c) Fleur Pillager.
2. What is the name of the father of Karl and Mary?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Ober.
3. What does Wallace Pfef want to build over Lover's Lane?
(a) A playground.
(b) A highway.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A railroad track.
4. What is the name of Jimmy's restaurant?
(a) Argus's One-Stop.
(b) The Overlook.
(c) Jimmy's Grub.
(d) The Poopdeck Restaurant.
5. What is Russell Kashpaw doing in chapter 8?
(a) Ice fishing.
(b) Riding a train.
(c) Playing tennis.
(d) Walking around at the state fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being considered for "North Dakota's Most Decorated Hero"?
2. Despite Dot's story to Mary in chapter 10, where is the "naughty box"?
3. What does Karl order for dinner while on his trip?
4. Who is mentioned in chapter 10 as having had a crush on Sita?
5. Whom does Sita marry?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)