|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 13, 1972.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who faints in chapter 1?
(b) The newborn.
2. From what did Wallace Pfef's "poor dead sweetheart" die?
(a) Gastrointestinal problems.
3. What is the theme of the party thrown for Dot?
(b) Farm animals.
4. According to Adelaide, what type of person chews gum?
(a) A yuppie.
(b) A tramp.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A hobo.
5. What does Wallace Pfef want to build over Lover's Lane?
(a) A railroad track.
(b) A highway.
(c) A playground.
(d) A swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Karl run at the end of "The Branch"?
2. Where does Karl go after leaving Wallace Pfef's house in chapter 9?
3. What is Mary's favorite topic of discussion?
4. What does Adelaide steal from the landlady in chapter 1?
5. What city is the setting of the beginning of chapter 6?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)