|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 13, 1972.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of chapter 10 called "Sita's Night"?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A prison.
(c) A mental hospital.
(d) A spa.
2. Who helps Sita and Celestine at the butcher shop?
(c) Wallace Pfef.
3. What does Karl's rescuer use to hear trains?
(a) A hearing aid.
(b) A special boot attachment.
(d) A dog.
4. In which state do the children look for their aunt?
(a) South Dakota.
(b) North Dakota.
5. According to chapter 3, what is Mary's favorite location?
(b) Celestine's house.
(c) The office of the butcher shop.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town is mentioned in the first sentence of "The Branch"?
2. What book is Karl carrying in chapter 8 when he visits Sita?
3. What event is mentioned in the first sentence of chapter 6?
4. What does Wallace Pfef give Mary to drink in chapter 12?
5. Who throws Dot a party in chapter 12?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)