|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 13, 1972.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sita's roommate in chapter 10?
(a) Mrs. Waldvogel.
(c) Mrs. Shumway.
2. What is Russell Kashpaw doing in chapter 8?
(a) Riding a train.
(b) Walking around at the state fair.
(c) Ice fishing.
(d) Playing tennis.
3. What day does Sita hate?
4. During the Christmas play, with what does Dot get in a fight?
(a) The cow in the nativity scene.
(b) The front half of the donkey.
(c) The sheep in the nativity scene.
(d) The back half of the donkey.
5. What is the name of the mother of Karl and Mary?
(a) Mary Ellen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallace Pfef give Mary to drink in chapter 12?
2. In Mary's opinion, what is the most striking feature of the person she has romantic feelings for?
3. What does Celestine take to eat when she visits Russell Kashpaw in chapter 10?
4. Whose prescription medications does Sita have stored away for her own use?
5. Who gives Celestine's baby the nickname Dot?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)