|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 13, 1972.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the characters in the first paragraph of "The Branch" travel?
(a) In a car.
(b) On foot.
(c) By train.
(d) By plane.
2. When Dot runs away from home, what is her intended destination?
(a) The Indian reservation.
(b) The home of Fritzie and Pete.
(c) Karl's home.
(d) Billings, Montana.
3. What causes Karl not to be able to tell his rescuer what happened?
(b) A gag.
4. Who has a heart attack in chapter 4?
(d) Wallace Pfef.
5. What does Karl eat on the train in the second part of chapter 1?
(a) A hot dog.
(b) A small pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Dot's story to Mary in chapter 10, where is the "naughty box"?
2. Who is mentioned in chapter 10 as having had a crush on Sita?
3. What is the name of Mary's teacher in chapter 2?
4. What is inside Adelaide's blue box, according to chapter 2?
5. In Mary's opinion, what is the most striking feature of the person she has romantic feelings for?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)