|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11, 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Wallace Pfef's "poor dead sweetheart" die?
(d) Gastrointestinal problems.
2. From whom does Mary receive a postcard in chapter 3?
3. Where does Mary run at the end of "The Branch"?
(a) To the train.
(b) To Fritzie's.
(c) To her mother.
(d) To Minneapolis.
4. In Sita's hallucination, who sinks into the ground?
5. What kind of business does Jimmy run?
(a) Golf course.
(b) Butcher shop.
(d) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mother of Karl and Mary?
2. What is the name of the aunt mentioned in "The Branch"?
3. What crop do Wallace Pfef and the police officer discuss?
4. What is the setting of chapter 10 called "Sita's Night"?
5. What is the name of Sita's roommate in chapter 10?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)