|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11, 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Russell Kashpaw doing in chapter 8?
(a) Riding a train.
(b) Walking around at the state fair.
(c) Ice fishing.
(d) Playing tennis.
2. Who is the main character of the last section of chapter 11, "The Birdorama"?
(c) Russell Kashpaw.
3. How old is the girl in the first paragraph of "The Branch"?
4. What crop do Wallace Pfef and the police officer discuss?
5. What kind of shop does the aunt own?
(b) Hardware store.
(c) Fabric shop.
(d) Butcher shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character loves to hear her fortune told?
2. What is the setting of chapter 10 called "Sita's Night"?
3. With whom does Celestine fall in love in chapter 7?
4. Who has a heart attack in chapter 4?
5. Whose bathrobe does Dot borrow for the Christmas play?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)