|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11, 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's teacher in chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Jennings.
(b) Sister Francesca.
(c) Sister Hugo.
(d) Miss White.
2. Whom does Wallace Pfef visit in the hospital?
3. What happens to the damaged tree?
(a) It gets cut down.
(b) It contracts blight.
(c) It bears fruit the following spring.
(d) It blows over in a storm.
4. What event is mentioned in the first sentence of chapter 6?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Crop and Livestock Convention.
(d) The presidential inauguration.
5. Who arrives at Sita's house while Sita, Karl, and Louis are eating lunch?
(a) Officer Daniel Lunt.
(b) Officer Ronald Lovchik.
(d) Sheriff Pausch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suffers headaches as a result of flood damage?
2. Whose menu catches on fire?
3. Where does Celestine work?
4. What is the name of the person whom Sita mentions as killing the chickens?
5. What color dress do Sita and Mary wear on the first day of school?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)